DDP appetizers--do salads and soups count as an app?

weluvslinkydog

I'm thinking of something orange and white. It's
can you order a salad or a soup as the appetizer at a TS, or does it need to be listed under "appetizer"? Thanks!! :goodvibes

I'm pretty sure that soups and salads are considered appetizers. The only possible exception I can think of is if something is listed as serving more than one person, in which case, that many people have to order it together.

Also, entree soups (bouillabaise) and entree salads (Cobb Salad) are not considered appetizers.

This could have changed by now, but my mum and I got the Cobb salad at The Brown Derby. The only stipulation was that since it was listed as serving 2, we had to share it as our appetizer. Your best bet would probably be to ask your waiter/waitress at the restaurant since DDP requirements and exceptions change constantly. HTH

The Cobb Salad is an entree (for one) at lunch, and an appetizer for two at dinner. Sorry for the confusion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter