DDP & AAA?

disneymom3 said:
I am pretty sure that you will not be getting the MYW pass until you check into your resort so this plan to upgrade it to your AP is not going to work unless you wait until you check into Disney property to get the AP.

Seems like you are right disneymom3.
I called ticket services. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do but not activate the tickets (she said just be sure not to use my room card to enter the park) and wait until it's time to purchase APs again (in 2 years).. then I can use the MYW tickets towards the APs.

The AAA TA did get the AKL standard savanahs for me.. but I decided to keep the room only on that part of ressies. I will already have one set of MYW passes from my WL package that I can't upgrade for 2 years (I will use the same APs for our trip next year the begining of June). I didn't want to have to pay for 2 sets of MYW tickets that won't be used right now. That didn't feel like I was saving money.

At least we will be able to do the dining for the last 6 night stay while we're at WL.

I'd like to know if anyone would have made a different decision... What would you do with 4 separate 1 day base MYW passes?

Thanks for any opinions....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter