• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDP 3-9 yr: drink questions

4leobeans

Mouseketeer
In preparation for our upcoming trip, we’re looking at menus and reading up on the dining plan...but there’s one thing which isn’t clear to me.

We’re travelling with a family of five; 2 adults and 3 kids - one who will be a “Disney adult” when we go.

I understand that alcoholic drinks now are included, and our 10 year old can get specialty drinks. But, what about our other 2, still on the kid plan? Do they get them as well, or just pop, milk or juice? My younger two will lose their minds if their older sister gets ‘fancy’ drinks at every meal! :furious: :rotfl2:

Last edited:
If it is on the adult menu then it is not available to kids. So unless the kids menu has fancy drinks not collectible cups they are sol

If that is the case, I would have the oldest take one for the team and donate her fancy drink equally to the others.

Oh boy....this should be interesting.
Maybe I’ll just need to drink all my oldest’s entitlements, and buy her a lemonade! :rotfl2:

I know how you feel, lol.

Most places we went had smoothies or non-alcoholic specialty drinks for the kids. Our youngest is 6 and she got a fancy drink at every meal. She's not a smoothie type kid, so she got virgin pina coladas and daiquiris.

Your other 2 kiddos do not have to get regular drinks; they can be fancy too :cool1:

Although, @4leobeans had a great idea as well :rotfl2:

Maybe I’ll just need to drink all my oldest’s entitlements, and buy her a lemonade! :rotfl2:

Be sure to watch the news the last week of September for a drunk Canadian mother of three, who tried to stand up on FOP :rotfl2: :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter