DDE -- can anyone explain?

bellazachmom

DIS Veteran
Hi! Need some info on the DDE!! Where and how to purchse it and what it gets us. We have never managed to go to WDW twice in 12 months ... until now!! :yay:

We have never purchased Annual Passes before, but I plan to on my solo, suprise trip at the end of the month to tour the Castle Suite. Are Annual Passes the only requirement for purchasing the DDE?

Thanks in advance for any and all information!

Yes thats all you need and you can buy the DDE at any WDW ticket window when you arrive.
If you are a dvc member then dont forget your id as the DDE card is then cheaper.

Thank you both so much for the wonderful information!! Not to mention how quickly you answered!! I really appreciate it!

Unless it is a new perk, DDE is not cheaper with DVC, it is an AP perk, not a DVC perk.

With all this planning I suppose my heads spinning;) I guess I meant the annual pass was cheaper .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter