• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDCC II Planning and Scheduling

What kind of Schedule do we want for DDCC II?

• The same as DDCC I, meet-ups for rides and such at a set time

• Something different, add comments below.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinderella's Fella

DIS Dad #215 Maryland, The Land Of Merry!
Aaron did an Awesome job scheduling DDCC I! From all of us, Thank You Aaron!
With DDCC II coming up, I thought I would ask if we want the same kind of schedule, with meet-ups for rides and such at a set time. Or do we want something different.

Wasn't there last year, but saw the pictures and how much fun everyone had so I would say go with it. I am still planning to be there!

Since the Pirate Princess is doing the Dopey, and I currently do not own ticket media, we probably won't be going to the parks. Also, my SIL decided to come down for a few days (yippee) for a delayed Christmas get together.

We have the reservations at Il Mulino for that Friday with a bunch of the guys. They are for 8 and 6 people at 7:00. Still a couple of spots left if memory serves me right. The kid is a veg head so Ohanas is not really an option. Maybe a meet up before dinner like last year. If there are any meet ups outside of the parks, I would try to get there.

Epithet way, I've said my peace. I'll be there, drinking a few and letting my wife tell me which characters to go see.

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

Since the Pirate Princess is doing the Dopey, and I currently do not own ticket media, we probably won't be going to the parks. Also, my SIL decided to come down for a few days (yippee) for a delayed Christmas get together.

We have the reservations at Il Mulino for that Friday with a bunch of the guys. They are for 8 and 6 people at 7:00. Still a couple of spots left if memory serves me right. The kid is a veg head so Ohanas is not really an option. Maybe a meet up before dinner like last year. If there are any meet ups outside of the parks, I would try to get there.

Well since Paul and I are staying at SSSR I am sure there might be some kind of meet up at Downtown Disney.I think they are open late and some place might have adult beverages. Have to check on this.

Well since Paul and I are staying at SSSR I am sure there might be some kind of meet up at Downtown Disney.I think they are open late and some place might have adult beverages. Have to check on this.

Let me know, I may need an escape. We can maybe do a meet up at Ohana before dinner for you guys like last year.

I've never done Raglan... and would love to... ;)

I've never done Raglan... and would love to... ;)

You are in for a treat.

Get the sausage appetizer. I'm not even sure what it's called, it's little Irish pigs in blankets.

We go there every trip. We'll be there Thursday the 8th of January.

We have a new spot for hanging out now. I've booked a 1-bedroom suite at BoardWalk Villas for Justin and me. We can treat it as our own private concierge lounge.

We're planning on recording a podcast there live (though probably not broadcasting live) on Saturday, January 11.

We have a new spot for hanging out now. I've booked a 1-bedroom suite at BoardWalk Villas for Justin and me. We can treat it as our own private concierge lounge.

We're planning on recording a podcast there live (though probably not broadcasting live) on Saturday, January 11.

:thumbsup2

Was thinking we should set up a DISDad's mass meet up at DDCC 2.

Where and when do you all think would be good?

Was thinking we should set up a DISDad's mass meet up at DDCC 2.

Where and when do you all think would be good?

Posted on the FB page but I think since a lot of people will be at Ohana, we meet before the (5:30) dinner. Arron's suggestion of the Belle Vue is also good. We can do either (or both) a pre/post podcast meet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter