DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

This is one I don't think the wife will let me do, but it's nice to know that this coworker of mine is willing to let me take pictures of her in lingerie.
It's been nice knowing you, CCT, we know a couple of good funeral directors in the Disdads group, we'll see if we can get you a discount.

This is one I don't think the wife will let me do, but it's nice to know that this coworker of mine is willing to let me take pictures of her in lingerie.
Rule #1, although I don't think the mods would be too happy if you posted them here.

We beat that by bringing those extra gift cards I mentioned, dropping by Gest Services and having them applied to our account up front.
Thanks for the tip. We have a target red card so get 5% discount on gift cards. I may start stocking up.

I prefer a team playing meaningful games at the end of the season. Or in the case of the Reds, I'd take a meaningful game after the month of May. When the Colts and Texans were fighting for the bottom of the AFC South the last week of the regular season, all I could do is scream at my TV for not showing the Bengals/Ravens or some game that actually matters instead. I couldn't give 2 craps whether they won or got beat because it didn't matter!!! Basically, a championship in any of the major sports, or college for that matter, is hard to win. You've got to be really frickin good, but you've got to have some luck fall your way too. I'd rather be good and have a team that is in the hunt.
Makes total sense. My perspective is a little different due to the Andy Reid/Donovan McNabb years. It was torturous to get invested and watch the team get right to the edge of a championship every year only to inevitably watch the rug get yanked from under our feet every single time. It was several years of soul-crushing defeats at the end of the season. After a while you start trying not to get so invested so it doesn't hurt as much when they let you down.

Was there a ball game of some kind going on this past weekend?
I must have missed that.
Just some sportsball. Kicking the pigskin through the big yellow U's.

Three if you count Phillies loss in the MLS final.
Between you and Dan...such glee in bringing this up.

It's nice that we reminded Mark of this in 2 different time zones and on 2 different platforms.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Hey, guys!

Had a good week so far, but still trying to play catch up from when I spent most of my time editing photos. I'm off to pediatrics today, which I look forward to. It's a busy office but it'll make the day fly by.

Hope she feels better soon.

Thanks. She's feeling much better, but still has that stuffiness thing going on.

On top? Like, her head? You're saying she's a genius?

Exactly what I'm talking about. She's a genius. GENIUS, I tell ya.

Yep. Absolutely beautiful. I, of course, had to play it cool while at work, and in front of her, but yeah, I was thrilled she showed me those pictures.

So... no photos is what you're saying.

Yeah, no. That particular picture shoot won't be happening. Sad to say.

I'd say pictures or it didn't happen.

But I guess if it will require the wife's permission, it isn't going to happen anyway. :rotfl2:

Believe me, if I could show you pictures I would, but as you've already guess this one isn't making past the wife.

May she heal up enough so as not to have to continue suffering such indignities.

Thank you, and she suffered through the indignity of having to watch TV all day. It was rough on her, but she did it. She's such a trooper.

Now there's a sentence that has no option but to cause future problems.

:rotfl2: Thought about that. Thankfully I will be passing on that. Honestly I'm not sure if that's something that's crossed her mind. I think she truly loves doing those kinds of shoots and would do it because she likes it. Though I'm not willing to test that theory.

It's been nice knowing you, CCT, we know a couple of good funeral directors in the Disdads group, we'll see if we can get you a discount.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Rule #1, although I don't think the mods would be too happy if you posted them here.

The mods wouldn't be too please with those kinds of pictures, neither would the wife.

7b9qxx.jpg

Morning, Fellas! Finally Friday! Worked a new location yesterday, Orthopedic Surgery. Always a bit nervous walking into a new office because you don't know what you're walking into, but it wasn't that bad. Plus, we were done by 11am. I did have to stay until 3:30 to answer the phones, which wasn't bad at all. So all in all a very easy day. Now on to today.

Oh, so my trip changed, which I had mentioned. I emailed my travel agent at Dreams and got her to change our arrival day, and I just rebooked our flight heading down to Orlando, so all is good. So we're now at 6 nights instead of 7 nights, but I'll take it. Better than no nights.

Well, off to work. Have a good day, guys.

Oh, so my trip changed, which I had mentioned. I emailed my travel agent at Dreams and got her to change our arrival day, and I just rebooked our flight heading down to Orlando, so all is good. So we're now at 6 nights instead of 7 nights, but I'll take it. Better than no nights.
I mean, that cost difference of one less night will buy you a heck of a nice meal or a few drinks at Oga's...

Morning all.
2nd big sporting event of the year this afternoon. Anyone watching the Daytona 500?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter