DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Evening ‘Gents hope everyone is knocking a few back and enjoying the weekend. It’s my long weekend to “work,” so hopefully the fine citizens can keep things under control enough so I can watch game 3 of the World Series.

What could be better than sitting in an airport on a Friday night? If I was heading to MCO it would be great. At least there is room at the bar.

I was heading home one year for Christmas while in college and wound up having a 4 hour layover in Chicago O'Hare. Since it was near lunch time, I went to a bar, ordered a beer 🍻, or two, three....and some lunch and enjoyed myself. One thing I love doing is people watching in airports. I also felt real good for the next leg of my trip. :teeth:

Morning gents.

Went to a friend's/co-worker's place for a Halloween party last night. Won a bottle of Vodka for best single costume.
Had a lot of fun, too. Got a scratch lottery ticket and won.... $1!
What should I do with my winnings? (The ticket, not the bottle. I've got that one figured out.)

Morning gents.

Went to a friend's/co-worker's place for a Halloween party last night. Won a bottle of Vodka for best single costume.
Had a lot of fun, too. Got a scratch lottery ticket and won.... $1!
What should I do with my winnings? (The ticket, not the bottle. I've got that one figured out.)

Invest it (the $1 not the bottle)

Happy Saturday. Been a great morning watching Premier League. American Christian Pulisic scored his first two goals in EPL for Chelsea up 2-0. I wish more Americans would get into soccer.

Girls at school taking ACT, with youngest trying to qualify for early college. We have a new program where they can earn a HS diploma and associate degree at the same time. Not sure what I think about it, but the cost is minimal.

My best mate is though. He’s had a few texts this evening:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I can only imagine. I watched 1/2 the game - brutal.

What could be better than sitting in an airport on a Friday night? If I was heading to MCO it would be great. At least there is room at the bar.

Room at the bar sounds good. Flight to Disney would be better, although, we've never went thru MCO.

Happy Saturday. Been a great morning watching Premier League. American Christian Pulisic scored his first two goals in EPL for Chelsea up 2-0. I wish more Americans would get into soccer.

And goal #3. And his manager said he wasn't good enough to be playing.

Do you use Sanford when you fly?

Yes. Our local airport is a 10 minute drive, and flies non-stop to Sanford and St. Louis. That's it. The next closest city is Evansville, but they still fly to Sanford. We would have to drive 2 hours to Louisville or Nashville to get the flight into MCO.

That's what everyone says. You're good for nothing.
Image result for shirley temple gif

Happy Sunday. As usual, worked this AM, pickleball this afternoon, and date night out with DW tonight. Our usual restaurant was terrible tonight though - overcooked chicken wings. Yuk.

Morning, gents.
Hoping to do.... exactly nothing today.
Hope y'all have a nothing day too.

Well, even as lazy as I am, watching football is technically doing something. So, if you drank a beer and watched football, that would be doing 2 things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter