• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

It looked good and I liked the music and that they are paying homage to EPCOT of the past. From what folks who were there reviewed it most loved the fireworks which larger scale than Illuminations. Looking forward to seeing it live as there is now way a video can do the scale of this show justice. HEA you can place a camera in front of the castle and catch everything while the EPCOT show is 360 degrees.

I just caught the last 4 minutes or so, thought it was very underwhelming.

Hey, guys! Just found this thread! I'm a dad and I love Disney.
I think you're qualified.
:welcome:

The Chief is at Disney now, but when he gets a chance, he'll come along and give you your official number.

Norm will likely tell you you're supposed to send 870 (or however many now) dole whips to him and he'll pass them along to the rest of us, but take note of his avatar...he's a pirate...he's the reason all the rum's gone and he won't share squat with the rest of us, so don't fall for it.

Happy Wednesday. Have another 400+ mile trip tomorrow. Vacation next week can't start soon enough.

:thumbsup2 Is there any other kind of spanking apart from a hard one? Asking for a friend.

Yes there are. How much detail does your friend want? And, how hot is she?

Welcome. Never mind Doc. Dues are payable in dole whips, bacon, beer, or bourbon. You mail 870 or whatever your DisDad # portions to me, and I mail to all the guys. Trust me, this is a fool proof plan.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, guys, I do appreciate it. And I share no dole whips, so if I buy 800 of them, I'm keeping them. Bwahahahahahahahaha

:welcome: Great to have you here, Any trips planned in the near future?

I had a trip planned for spring of next year, but alas, I lost my job in January of this year and have been looking for work ever since, so the trip had to get postponed. I'm trying to change careers at the seasoned age of 49, which is hard, but temp work is helping to pay the bills. Hopefully I'll be able to take the trip in spring of 2021.

Morning all,

catch up day at the office. Nice fall morning here, sunny but cool, not freezing but cool. Temps should hit the 50s today.

Have a good one all.

I had a trip planned for spring of next year, but alas, I lost my job in January of this year and have been looking for work ever since, so the trip had to get postponed. I'm trying to change careers at the seasoned age of 49, which is hard, but temp work is helping to pay the bills. Hopefully I'll be able to take the trip in spring of 2021.

Good luck to you. What are you changing from and hope to change to?

Morning boys from an overcast mother country.

@londontime are you going to the Bears game Sunday?
Yes mate, it could get a bit messy so I'm "working from home" on the Monday. Its the only game I'll wear colours to, when I go to West Ham I just wear normal clothes. So either the Ditka or Singletary jersey will get an airing.

Hey buddy, welcome. Norm will be....oh, wait a minute, we've done that. Welcome anyway!

Morning all,

catch up day at the office. Nice fall morning here, sunny but cool, not freezing but cool. Temps should hit the 50s today.

Have a good one all.

Good luck to you. What are you changing from and hope to change to?

Well, I'm changing from the legal field to the medical field, and to be more specific: Medical Coding, which is something I can do from home. After 14 years of commuting from Cape Cod to Boston for work, a 2+ hour one-way commute, it was time for a change. Medical coding offers that opportunity to work from home, which is a huge draw for me.

Yes mate, it could get a bit messy so I'm "working from home" on the Monday. Its the only game I'll wear colours to, when I go to West Ham I just wear normal clothes. So either the Ditka or Singletary jersey will get an airing.
I think you should wear Ditka and have only two words to say...

Da Bears!

Thursday is done, and I'm home with some Makers 46 and the Seahawks vs Rams.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, guys, I do appreciate it. And I share no dole whips, so if I buy 800 of them, I'm keeping them. Bwahahahahahahahaha

If you don't pay your dues, you may be on double secret probation right out of the gate.

Sorry to hear about the job. Good luck.

Staycation or are you guys headed somewhere?

Miramar beach condo. We rent it from friends at the Church, who cut us a break on the deposit/cleaning fees. I'm ready to wake up to see, smell, and hear the ocean each morning.

Not supporting West Ham with the colors? Shame 007. Hope you don't wear your Spurs jersey.

Welcome to the clubhouse. Grab a beer and join the conversation. Just ignore Norm. We all do.

That's cold Cliff. I take back all those good things I said about you.

Not supporting West Ham with the colors? Shame 007. Hope you don't wear your Spurs jersey.
There’s a whole “thing” about what you wear and how it identifies you as a fan at football. I don’t think I’ve got a west Ham shirt after about 25 years ago. I am looking forward to seeing dirty Spurs stadium though. As much as I hate to admit it, it looks frickin’ awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter