DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning boys. Mayday. At a kids party. Send the extraction team.

NfE0rRQ.gif

Enjoyed the weekend watching basketball. Great games although I wish Duke would have won. The kid had a wedding to go to and her elementary to high school posse wanted to play late. So, I watched the dog yesterday. I'm such a good dad.

Dis dad meet. Vic and Alberts. nailed on. Table for 15? Who’s in?

I'm in.

I'm in... Would someone please come get me?

I'll save you a place at the cryo lab on the other side of Walt. In fact put him down for the dinner. We are going to someone to pick the three of us up.

Danger Will Robinson.

bad supermarket tray bake. its like civilisation passed them by. :sad2:

managed to extract myself and the curly haired ninja.

Oh, that is such a sucky thing to serve.

Morning gents.
It appears to be Monday. May God have mercy on our souls.

Morning, my Ex-Colonial cousins and Commonwealth brothers, welcome to Monday from a Sunny Britannia.
I have my Fix It Felix hat on today, the belt has gone on the tumble dryer. Joy.

T-2.
Kicking and screaming "I don't wanna go! I wanna play with the balloons!"
I mean you, of course. I'm sure CHN was just fine.
I was much calmer after she put me in time out on the naughty step.
Call Marty McFly next time.
I wouldn't want to disturb him copping off with Lea Thompson. That's just not cool.
I'll save you a place at the cryo lab on the other side of Walt. In fact put him down for the dinner. We are going to someone to pick the three of us up.
Looking forward to the QV room looking like the scene from the Man with 2 Brains.
Oh, that is such a sucky thing to serve.
A mental note was taken. Judged, she was.

Happy Monday. Another week on campus runs up that 144 mile commute. My employer has now jumped in on the GOP anti-pension plan, stating 200 university jobs will be cut to pay for the pension. But, he did remind us that the newly constructed building two years ago and the two buildings renovated last year came from different money which doesn't involve the budget at all. I seriously wonder how these people sleep at night.

Enjoyed the weekend watching basketball. Great games although I wish Duke would have won. The kid had a wedding to go to and her elementary to high school posse wanted to play late. So, I watched the dog yesterday. I'm such a good dad.

Time to start charging her for your dog sitting services. Enabler.

I wouldn't want to disturb him copping off with Lea Thompson. That's just not cool.

Well, she was hot and time travel was involved. If only ther had been a hot tub time machine.

happy-monday-yay-for-a-short-week-meme.jpg

You are dead to me right now. ;)

Morning, my Ex-Colonial cousins and Commonwealth brothers, welcome to Monday from a Sunny Britannia.
I have my Fix It Felix hat on today, the belt has gone on the tumble dryer. Joy.

bob.jpg

Glad to see you survived!

Morning gents.
It appears to be Monday. May God have mercy on our souls.

We've got this!!

Hoping you have found success!

Happy Monday. Another week on campus runs up that 144 mile commute. My employer has now jumped in on the GOP anti-pension plan, stating 200 university jobs will be cut to pay for the pension. But, he did remind us that the newly constructed building two years ago and the two buildings renovated last year came from different money which doesn't involve the budget at all. I seriously wonder how these people sleep at night.

It's amazing the short-sightedness...

Had a great weekend visiting my son and his gf at college. Went and saw Coastal Carolina play a baseball game with a grand slam plus a 400+ foot (120+ meter) home run.

One week until leaving for NYC with DD to tour NYU and see Hamilton.

Good on you, that you can do it yourself.
Cheers. Done it. Only 3 screws left over. I'm sure they were spares. 5 minutes added to the job as the cat decided to use the back of the washing machine as an adventure playground and got stuck. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter