DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Its the only place (outside of football) where I ended up in a scrap at 230 in the afternoon. On a Tuesday. Because the guy I was with (who was the CEO of one of the companies I worked for) was 6ft 6, and the guy in the pub didn't like that. :sad2:
It's what Trump called several foreign places the other week. If they dropped an atom bomb on that town, it would do about 80 quid worth of damage.

Its the only place (outside of football) where I ended up in a scrap at 230 in the afternoon. On a Tuesday. Because the guy I was with (who was the CEO of one of the companies I worked for) was 6ft 6, and the guy in the pub didn't like that. :sad2:
It's what Trump called several foreign places the other week. If they dropped an atom bomb on that town, it would do about 80 quid worth of damage.

LOL!

Hey Randall, how do I get my number? It's Jeff from Orlando

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Jeff! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #842!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.​

Still getting your haircut at the barber shop in MK?

Morning gents.
Looks like someone forgot to turn the sun on. It's too darned early.

Happy Sunday guys. Got nothing else.

Parts of the city and county closed for flooding. Road closures and county declared state of emergency. More rain expected.

Stay safe.

This time next week we'll be on our way to Florida.

Bring lots of money to spend. We need it. I'll send you a PM with my number. I'm leaning toward meeting at Bayside before the Heat game.

And wound up a lot closer than I thought it would. I would have not been pleased if they'd blown a 4 goal lead!

Yep it was.

Watched part of the Russia/Germany game last night. Turned it off when Russia was up 2-1. Was up early and it was on so I watched the end. Got exciting for a bit.

Are you kidding? Watford is home to the Herts Fire Museum which displays firefighting equipment dating from as far back as the 1850s. Sounds like a road trip to me.

She said Thank you!

Hope she has a good one. Not for her sake but for your safety.

I know what you are talking about, was up at 4:30.

Morning all. Another Olympics has come to a close and overall it seems like it was pretty successful. Two weeks to rest up before the Paralympics begin.

medal table.jpg

Morning gents.

Bring lots of money to spend. We need it. I'll send you a PM with my number. I'm leaning toward meeting at Bayside before the Heat game.

You guys are getting up way too early on a Sunday.

Sounds good Cj, just got your message.

Afternoon boys, from a freezing but sunny London. Run this morning, Pizza and beer this afternoon. So a net zero on the calories there.
Wow, that is early. All Ok there gaffer?
Are you kidding? Watford is home to the Herts Fire Museum which displays firefighting equipment dating from as far back as the 1850s. Sounds like a road trip to me.
So that would be a room with a bucket in it. Sounds like Watford. I'll buy you an Oyster card and wait for you back at King's Cross. I'll be in the bar.
I'm more concerned with the access to beer and pretzels... Maybe they'll let me bunk up in Biergarten???
I think we are all after a bunk up in Biergarten. It's those low cut dresses.

Happy Sunday. Still many road closures with water. At least one death so far with someone found inside their car. Sad.

Still just sounds like excuses. I was going to give you credit as they started playing with about 15 minutes left in the game.

It doesn't even sound like the same place? :lmao:

Morning all. Another Olympics has come to a close and overall it seems like it was

Some the sports talk radio shows here are saying it's disappointing USA didn't do better. And, they sound like experts when I doubt they could even pick the athletes out of a line up. Maybe if we invent some more sports like snowboarding then we can get more medals.

Made it back from FL today in time for church. Hoping to start working on TR/pictures tomorrow or Tues.

Glad you made it back. You're supposed to post some pictures while you are there so we can enjoy the trip along with you.

Glad you made it back. You're supposed to post some pictures while you are there so we can enjoy the trip along with you.
I posted at one point...I didn't have any photo editing software with me (laptop was home), so I couldn't post any while I was there.

And the flame is extinguished.

Morning all. Another Olympics has come to a close and overall it seems like it was pretty successful. Two weeks to rest up before the Paralympics begin.

Very enjoyable games. My top three moments...

2. The Men's Gold in Curling. After Shuster did not play well in previous Olympics, he finally got a medal and it was golden. Would love to go have a beer with these guys.

2. Women's Hockey (and I am not picking on my Canadian friends). To lose like they did in Sochi and win a game that could go either way, was a moment to remember. The goalie is 20 (looks like she is 12) and she was clutch.

1. Diggins and Randall winning the Cross Country Team Pursuit. They way Diggins reached down and took the lead at the finish line was amazing.

While not an expert, I think the US did underperform. A lot of medal favorites did not perform to the level they they were doing on the World Championship circuit. Two Bronze in Figure Skating was underwhelming. That may be the worst that team has ever done in the Olympics. The sad thing was many of them were out after the short program.

Happy Sunday. Still many road closures with water. At least one death so far with someone found inside their car. Sad.

Very sad. Stay safe.

I'm more concerned with the access to beer and pretzels... Maybe they'll let me bunk up in Biergarten???

What a concept. Girls you go sleep the Cindy's Suite, the guys have a Man Cave at Biergarten.

Wow, that is early. All Ok there gaffer?

Yea, I rarely sleep more than 4 hours. It's gotten better but couldn't sleep last night.

So that would be a room with a bucket in it. Sounds like Watford. I'll buy you an Oyster card and wait for you back at King's Cross. I'll be in the bar.

Too funny. I'll probably be sitting next to you.

Made it back from FL today in time for church. Hoping to start working on TR/pictures tomorrow or Tues.

Sorry to say welcome back. Looking forward to seeing the TR.

Arctic Temps! Snowing! In Feb! In London! Buy Milk! Buy Bread! Clear the Shelves! Burn Watford to keep Warm!
Morning boys.
That is all.

Morning Guys.

Hoping this week flies by, not sure how much work will actually get done. This time next week I will be having breakfast on the Lido deck looking for Isaac the bartender and maybe Julie.

Arctic Temps! Snowing! In Feb! In London! Buy Milk! Buy Bread! Clear the Shelves! Burn Watford to keep Warm!
Morning boys.
That is all.

Burn Watford.....you really don't like that place, do you? ;)

Love me some snails!

Morning boys.
That is all.

Snow? What's that like?

img_3007-jpg.304935

Happy wife, happy life.

Happy crepe, happy... what rhymes with crepe? Ah.
Happy crepe, happy ape. (That'd be you.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter