DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

animal-house-bluto.gif
rolling.jpg

There is The Time Machine. I found it. It’s owned by a guy named H.G. Wells. I think we could borrow it since he's been dead for 72+ years. I guess he was wrong with his coordinates. What could go wrong?

Last edited:
Hey, Guys! Well, this board's gotten busy lately....and that's good. Unfortunately I'm now behind on reading by a lot. Been real busy lately with the performances of Hello Dolly and running errands. I'm on a 2 day break from Hello Dolly, but it's now being filled with a rehearsal tonight and a one day performance tomorrow of shows that have been seen at this theater company last year....so no rest for me tonight. We pick back up of Hello Dolly again on Wednesday and will run through Sunday then another break...hopefully. Well that's it. Have a good day, guys.

If only there was someone who had lived in London for 50 years on here and would be able to advise how to get around town........

:rotfl2: I'll admit I screwed up on this one. I'm not looking to anytime soon, maybe 3-4 years from now, but I love planning vacations and want to get a jumpstart on it. Besides, if we actually do decide to go I'll have already started planning won't have to rush. So, with that said, any advice on what parts of London would be a great stay in would be helpful.

Gotta run, guys. Have a good day.

When it rains, it pours! We've lost a couple of technicians at work and are scrambling to keep things going with less staff to handle the workload. Had another guy in a different section volunteer to help out--now he's out indefinitely after emergency surgery this weekend. I feel like that Looney Tunes episode where the dam is bursting and they keep trying to stick their fingers in the holes to plug it up.

When it rains, it pours! We've lost a couple of technicians at work and are scrambling to keep things going with less staff to handle the workload. Had another guy in a different section volunteer to help out--now he's out indefinitely after emergency surgery this weekend. I feel like that Looney Tunes episode where the dam is bursting and they keep trying to stick their fingers in the holes to plug it up.

Just do this

Been real busy lately with the performances of Hello Dolly
How’s the performances going, CCT?
Morning Boys, welcome to what the calendar calls Monday.
Maybe on your calendar.
So that’s why you posted on instagram.

Morning, Fellas! Hope all are doing well. Not much to report here. Work's been good, was told I was cute by a lady who was in her 70's. She clearly needed new glasses, but I'll take the compliment. Had a performance last night for the theater company I'm currently working at. It was their big fundraiser for the year and they did a good job.

Well, gotta run. Have a good day, guys.

TTFN

Sorry to hear all this is happening.

How’s the performances going, CCT?

The performances are going well. We've had sold out houses since we've opened. I've had to look her up, but Amy Brenneman, an actress, she's worked on NYPD Blue and Judging Amy, to name a couple of things she's been on, was in the audience last Saturday night and loved the performance. She did a shoutout on her Instagram page and said she loved it. Thanks for asking.

Maybe on your calendar.

What day is it for you, pkondz?

That, plus the alternator died in our minivan.

It's at this point you just have to laugh, man.

Last edited:
The performances are going well. We've had sold out houses since we've opened. I've had to look her up, but Amy Brenneman, an actress, she's worked on NYPD Blue and Judging Amy, to name a couple of things she's been on, was in the audience last Saturday night and loved the performance. She did a shoutout on her Instagram page and said she loved it. Thanks for asking.

Attachments

• IMG_7217.gif
    IMG_7217.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter