DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Ouch, make sure he gives you the good drugs
I am your dentist GIF - Conseguir o melhor gif em GIFER

This what I've decided to do. As we all know, there's just no way to get it all done, and we're not a park commando type family, and I don't want to push the family, so we're going make a list and see what happens. Plus, for me, and I'm sure the DW, we like to slow down and smell the roses, as they say. With Disney World, that means slowing down to enjoy the details in the park. As I've said before, that doesn't mean that we're not going to ride and do as much as we can. It just means that we're going down with the expectation of not getting everything done.
You may already be familiar with Touring Plans, but their software allows you to put in the rides you want to experience, meal times for TS or QS, rest breaks at the parks or at the resort, etc. You can put in the pace (slow and experience nearby attractions, balanced, or fast and all over the park based on attraction wait time) and you'll be given a pretty good schedule to go off of. You're close enough now to your trip you have everything you need to make the plans. I think a year subscription costs around two Mickey pretzels and cheese. I will be using them for our trip in August since I have three young boys. We will have to go slow and take a lot of breaks in the parks and at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter