DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

That was like a re-boot or a spinoff of Addams Family, right?
More like a re-imagining on the one character.
(with irony and loathing a plenty, but certainly no slapstick to speak of)

Bosch was a perfectly cromulent cop show.
I could take time to inbreathiate a cromulent series.
May have to check that one out.

Mandalorian is still a fun watch. It feels like a Star Wars western. Andor was good, too, although I don't think I loved it as much as everybody else did.
Western is a good description. It's the same one I use to quickly explain the original 1977 film that started the whole mess. I also tried to get into Andor, but it just took way to long to get anywhere and lost my interest quickly.

I live in Florida, it’s more entertaining than any tv series. Lol
And it fits into several of the different genres' as well.

I like your retirement plan as well.
A piece of me want's to do something similar, but I'm not sure that moving back to Fla as it is now could be considered an improvement over remining in SC (and that aint something I like having to admit).

Another time I laughed so hard is when I guy I work with sent me this. Lol

View attachment 748454
Painful...

More like a re-imagining on the one character.
(with irony and loathing a plenty, but certainly no slapstick to speak of)
I was never big into the Addams Family in the first place, probably why I didn't rush out to watch it.

I could take time to inbreathiate a cromulent series.
May have to check that one out.
I don't know if it will embiggen your spirit, but it's good and entertaining.
Western is a good description. It's the same one I use to quickly explain the original 1977 film that started the whole mess. I also tried to get into Andor, but it just took way to long to get anywhere and lost my interest quickly.
I felt the same about Andor. It did get much better as it went along, but those first couple of episodes were really slow. Overall, it felt like they made 12 episodes for about 7-8 episodes' worth of story.

Now that one, we can get to. I'm also waiting a bit before starting on it though. We have enjoyed watching two or three episodes at a crack in the past and I'd prefer to be able to do that with Season-3 as well.
I'm doing the same. I think right now there are... 4? episodes? 5?
I could see Zerfs doing that in particular.
Oh for sure. But he'll probably give you some long technical reason instead.
Andor was good, too, although I don't think I loved it as much as everybody else did.
I watched a grand total of one episode... and was bored.
I was sitting in the food court at CB, I didn’t know you were here.
To answer your question, it slows down for a few reasons, mostly because you only have so much time to enter and exit a cabin. Some people for what ever reason take more time. They ask questions like, where does this go after they have been seated is a popular one. You were also sitting under the “Epcot “ line. That line serves the Riviera resort which does not have WAV (wave) stations. The scooters are unloaded on the move which a full and complete slowdown is required. The only time for the most part the system slows it down is because of wind, all the other slows are guest safety related.
Stopping, 99.9 percent of stops are guest safety related. A lot of times guest exit the cabin and stop for numerous reasons, mostly they are attempting to help the other people in the party out of the cabin. There is a yellow safety line you must cross when you exit, you don’t cross it and the operator will hit the stop. It’s slower than an escalator, just simply step out like you’re walking. They usually will stand in front of the operator, you know, the only one that can stop the cabin if something is wrong. I guess people think they are going to hold back a multi ton, steel, hydraulic system drive by huge horse power motors. Lol
But, it is a laugh a minute. You meet, even if it’s only for a brief moment people from all walks of life. It’s a great place to work and something I always wanted to do since I was 8. The only regret is I didn’t do this earlier in life. I get to do what most people don’t get to do, smile everyday I pull into my job’s parking lot.
Oh I could tell you stories for hours. Lol Every day I mutter to my self, “ just when you think you’ve seen it all. “ lol
Nah. You just stop it and giggle.

Okay, seriously, thanks for the info. :thumbsup2
I also tried to get into Andor, but it just took way to long to get anywhere and lost my interest quickly.
Yup.

Eviction time. Housekeeping has already knocked on the door. Hell no we won’t go!

At least not until 11. I’m taking every minute I have before check out. It was a fun week at the World!
Wow I left yesterday as well! I need to stop being so slack and stopping in here more often, I hope you enjoyed your trip. Was a great week weather and decent week crowd wise

Hey, guys! Just swinging by to say hey. Been spending the evenings hanging with the family, thought truth be told I should be spending it researching restaurants and things to do. I mean, with 76 days to go, and just 16 days to start making reservations, I'm going to need to start making some decisions soon. I still can't believe this is actually happening. The Magic Bands have been ordered and received, and now I'm thinking of getting matching t-shirts for the family, though I remember hearing about a fight between families because of t-shirts. I don't know. All I know is I'm not planning on fighting and will avoid such problems. I did watch a video where it mentioned some walking trails at Animal Kingdom, going to have to look into that. Either way, things are going well. I'm going to try and get back and read the posts I've missed to get caught up. Have a good day, guys.

TTFN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter