DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy Friday all. Another beautiful day here at the beach. The only bad part of this vacation is I sliced my toe open today on something in the sand. Thankfully, I packed neosporin and bandaids.
That sucks! I wish people would consider anyone else other than themselves when they discard stuff. Never know if it was someone on the beach or washed in from the ocean, but either way, it sucks you're the victim of someone else's negligence.
Good you had the neosporin and bandaids.

Outside of drinking all the Miller Lite, the only non-keto foods I had this week were the 1/3 order hashbrowns, a few fries, cole slaw (who knows), and I split a piece of key lime pie with DW 2 days. For me, that's a win.
That's pretty good. Fortunately, once your body is in ketosis, you can cheat a little and it won't hurt. Not sure how much you researched, but periodically intermittent fasting and/or carb loading are both helpful for keto.

Yes Doc, this weather is amazing. Going home to Fall weather sucks.
Well, fortunately, for me, the low is usually when I'm sleeping and I don't have to deal with it. Right now, it's 86, which is VERY VERY nice.

I'm a Habs fan but still cheer for the Hawks. Growing up they had their AHL farm tam in my hometown (Moncton). I worked for them in high school and got to take in some of the festivities after they won the Calder Cup. One of the current goaltenders, Cory Crawford, also spent some time playing his Major Junior hockey on Moncton.
Wow, another reason I knew I liked you - you're on a roll. Have a good weekend

Image result for canadian thanksgiving vs american thanksgiving gif

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving.

Fair enough buddy. Neve Campbell’s getting proper moody anyway. I think she was getting a bit jealous.

Deal.

That sucks! I wish people would consider anyone else other than themselves when they discard stuff. Never know if it was someone on the beach or washed in from the ocean, but either way, it sucks you're the victim of someone else's negligence.
Good you had the neosporin and bandaids.

That's pretty good. Fortunately, once your body is in ketosis, you can cheat a little and it won't hurt. Not sure how much you researched, but periodically intermittent fasting and/or carb loading are both helpful for keto.

This toe slicer was all the way up the beach, right before the entrance to the walkway. It is near where they store the chairs & umbrellas. The tide doesn't get there often, so I'm guessing just some other rude beachgoer. We had a lot of vapers and music jammers today as well.

Yes to intermittent fasting. No to carb loading. I have had a few days where I only eat 2 meals, just because I wasn't hungry.

Outside of drinking all the Miller Lite, the only non-keto foods I had this week were the 1/3 order hashbrowns, a few fries, cole slaw (who knows), and I split a piece of key lime pie with DW 2 days. For me, that's a win.

So you really just drank water all week.

Hope the toe heels quickly so you can get back on the pickleball court soon.

Made it home. Left at 5 AM and had hardly any traffic. We stopped at a routine spot for breakfast and top off the car with gas. As I was around 20 miles short to make it home, we stopped for lunch at Outback to celebrate DW's birthday.

So you really just drank water all week.

Hope the toe heels quickly so you can get back on the pickleball court soon.

Yeah, I was supposed to be at 30 carbs a day, but I cheated up to 50 carbs a day last week. Water beer keeps me under that limit. If I drank good beer ...... well you do the math.

Morning, gents.
Been away from this thread for a few weeks. Did I miss anything noteworthy?
I could go back and look... but I'm not going to. I'm busy enough as it is.
I'd say "get off my lawn" but it's under a foot of snow right now. Which sucks. A lot.

Morning, gents.
Been away from this thread for a few weeks. Did I miss anything noteworthy?
I could go back and look... but I'm not going to. I'm busy enough as it is.
I'd say "get off my lawn" but it's under a foot of snow right now. Which sucks. A lot.
Hey buddy, nice to see you back
Happy thanksgiving

Naff all has happened, Norms been on vacation, the Chief went to Disney and apparently the Dolphins aren’t that great at football.

To quote the Bangles...

Just another manic Monday.

Can we start a petition to ban Mondays? ;)
We have a motion on the floor to ban Mondays, and it has been seconded. All in favor of banning Mondays, signify by saying "Aye" :teeth:
Aye.
Though technically we are quoting Prince, if we are writing this into Man Law.

Hope all is good in the various hoods. London has what can only be described as "good weather for ducks".

Aye.
Though technically we are quoting Prince, if we are writing this into Man Law.

Hope all is good in the various hoods. London has what can only be described as "good weather for ducks".

Foggy morning here but I'm not working so that's good.

That being said I did just answer an email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter