• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

DD and I are up checking out the eclipse. Way past my bed time but I had too much sugar so it isn't too bad yet.

That light show is makes for an eventful and intriguing night of work. 911 night shift supervisor, I'm strapped in and ready for a long night.

My nephew just switched from 911 to police dispatch and got called in 3 hours early today and will be working 15 hour shift overnight. Full moon and people go nuts.

My nephew just switched from 911 to police dispatch and got called in 3 hours early today and will be working 15 hour shift overnight. Full moon and people go nuts.

My center is a combined center handling fire, law, and ems. So I can feel his pain. I couldn't imagine 15, our 12s are bad enough.

Morning boys from a Sunny but -2 London. Glad I tapped out when I did on the Champ games, if I'd have stayed up through OT to watch the Pats win, Danny would not have been a happy bunny. It was fun last night though, its starting to be a cool tradition in the playoffs.

That will work. That tail can work its rainbow magic on me lucky charms. :lmao:
Thats what......
911 night shift supervisor, I'm strapped in and ready for a long night.
Hopefully you're though most of it now Jaymo, all the best mate. Watch out for the werewolves.

Have a great Monday chaps, may your Crab Leg tray be full as you approach the buffet of life.

Morning, boys.
Not much to report. Took a peek at the moon last night. Watched Kansas City lose a coin toss and a game at the same time. Think it snowed but haven't gotten up the urge to really look yet. Day off. I plan on doing nothing.

Morning Guys.

Kept the office closed until Noon today to give everyone a chance to clean out. Took a couple of hours to clean the concrete out of driveway this morning, glad I spent a couple of hours yesterday getting rid of the snow.

Couple of entertaining games last night, the Saints were robbed.

Have a good one.

Morning all. Last day off and picked up tennis at noon today. It's singles Dan, so this may be the end for me. :lmao:

So, when does the Tom Brady Superbowl rings into Thanos' glove meme begin?

That light show is makes for an eventful and intriguing night of work. 911 night shift supervisor, I'm strapped in and ready for a long night.

They say there is no evidence that the full moon changes people's behavior. The ones who say that have never worked "on call" during a full moon. Brutal.

That was one Beverly of a storm! Just got home from 13hrs of slippin and sliding. The roads are a sheet of ice with a thin layer of water. Glad to be home.
off to bed have to get up in 4hrs for work.

Glad to hear you survived. 4 hours of sleep is brutal too.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Good games yesterday! Saints definitely got robbed and say what ya want about the Pats, but they can coach and game plan better than anybody and the guy wearing #12 is clutch. For those complaining that the Chiefs did not get an offensive possession in OT, don;t let Brady convert 4 3rd downs. I don't like the rule either, play a full quarter of OT. Have a good week gents - Hakuna Matata
Snowy Sunday. The snow has hit and we are shut down. Ice too. No work for me this morning. I've picked up a cold or flu or some carp and am coughing up a lung. Stupid weather, but still can get DW to move to Florida.
Hope you are feeling better
Finally got around to book Disney for this year. DW was talking about cruises so much, that I was late in booking it. 1 BR at the Boardwalk for Fall Break in October. We may switch it over to Vero Beach, and then drive over for a MNSSHP and drive back that night. We've done the split stays before, and I just don't like them. A 4 hour drive on a vacation day doesn't sound great either. Probably won't be much traffic driving back at 2 AM. Still some time to go to make that decision.
Nice and glad you got BWV, that's your home resort right? Wondering what the EPCOT resorts will be like at 7 month window for next year with Galaxy's Edge opening up?

let Brady convert 4 3rd downs. I don't like the rule either, play a full quarter of OT. Have a good week gents.

Nice and glad you got BWV, that's your home resort right? Wondering what the EPCOT resorts will be like at 7 month window for next year with Galaxy's Edge opening up?

As I posted last night, Brady is great, maybe the greatest. Listening to Romo call out the plays as they were happening shows how smart they are, but Brady executes like no other. Sadly, being paired with the ultimate cheater and team league rules excemption will stain that image. I don't buy belicheck as a great coach since he couldn't coach in Cleveland with an average QB and no burnt tapes Spygate.

Yes, BWV is my home resort, so I'm still outside the 7 month window. Most all the studios are gone. Once the dds are gone, we can go back to studios, save points, and go more days. Boardwalk is a hard get already. I can't imagine it will get any easier.

It’s been great knowing ya, buddy.
:rotfl:
I had Cardio tennis at 0930 and then Shot of the day. I would rather it was the other way, but beggars can’t be choosers.

I'm back and still alive. Only played an hour of singles though - lunch break for the other guy. We have cardio tennis too, not that I would do that - too much running. What is shot of the day?

Shot of the day?? Bourbon or Scotch?

Bourbon. Make it a double. Weller 12 works if your out of Pappy.

Check this out. This is the aftermath of yesterday's storm about 60 miles south of us. I'm guessing this came after the flash flooding they had; glad we didn't have to deal with this.
]

That looks amazingly fun. Although, I would fall and break, well everything.

I only saw highlights. Are you referring to that blatant pass interference missed call? Or something else?

photo[16701].JPG

Sorry mate, I missed that. Good job! Is that Food and Wine? Nice to be near Epcot for that.....its only a short stagger out of World Showcase

Yes, October is F&W, like Epcot needs even more food and alcohol to sample. Somehow, I'll prepare to be up to the challenge.

Had to drive my wife to work today, listening to the radio I heard the most honest weather forecast I think I've ever heard. It seems a storm is heading our way this weekend but with all the ways it can go they have no idea how to call it yet. So the forecast was a possible 0 - 14ins of snow depending where you are :confused3:rotfl2:

This may have been the 1st time in years the weatherman was right:rolleyes1 We got nothing, zip, 0, nada:worship:. I am off today though since where my deliveries come from got hammered and did not send out trucks. Now I get to work 10 days straight, next day off is WDW:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter