DDC XVII - Leap year edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually… trying to keep up with y’all here is one of the methods I use to survive the day. Believe it or not… this motley collection of guys comes in a close third behind my wife and son as the reasons that I haven’t “truly given up”.

Thanks for that.
:grouphug:

When I get home, I’ll knock back a shot of scotch and chase it with a bit of bacon is y’all’s honor.
:thumbsup2
Ditto my friend!

And just for fun - I'll even buy the highest poster in the LEAP DAY SPECIAL EDITION Thread one of these
IMG_20110718_194911.jpg
So you will be buying yourself a Dole Whip... WELL THAT'S JUST GREAT!:rotfl:

Tomorrow - sleep in, work on my disdads.com project. Do a few things around the house. Maybe pick up some wings at Costco to heat up for dinner while watching the KU basketball game. Drink some beer.
Aaron, here is an idea...when watching KU and drinking beer, maybe, just maybe, I don't know, just a thought...stay off the boards? Just saying

BACON BURGERS on the menu tonight! Gonna go fire up the grill in a little bit. Mmmmmmmm.
Grill? Mine is still buried by a foot of snow from 2 weeks ago...I might not get to grill it up for another good 4 months here. DRAT!:eek:

OWNAGE!

Hi guys. I would like to introduce the newest member of the Duck family. His name is Charlie and he is an 8 week old mini Goldendoodle

IMG_4024.jpg

This was our DD's surprise today. As some of you may remember we had to put our dear friend and last dog, Jack, to sleep at the end of summer after 14 wonderful years. I didn't think I would get another dog, but this is about my daughters and wife not me.

What a handsome little guy! :thumbsup2

Great surprise!

Hi guys. I would like to introduce the newest member of the Duck family. His name is Charlie and he is an 8 week old mini Goldendoodle

IMG_4024.jpg

This was our DD's surprise today. As some of you may remember we had to put our dear friend and last dog, Jack, to sleep at the end of summer after 14 wonderful years. I didn't think I would get another dog, but this is about my daughters and wife not me.

Adorable!!!!

Hey guys.... DW just wanted you to know that for our Feb 29th gala, there is no need for 3750 posts from all of us... it only takes Fed to post ONCE! :thumbsup2

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Wow David,

So stinkin' cute! I'm a sucker for Goldens and a golden doodle sounds like the best of both worlds!

Congrats and good luck!

What a handsome little guy! :thumbsup2

Great surprise!

Thanks guys. We did a lot of research and felt this breed would fit our family well. We had to vote on the name, the choices were:

Charlie - from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Frankie - Frank Sinatra (What self respecting Italian would not love this)
Teddy - As in a teddy bear
Dash - from the Incredibles

Dash was to close to Jack in my opinion, He looks nothing like a teddy bear, I was the only one who voted for Frankie, so Charlie it was!

I thought about naming him Norm, but then realized I like this dog :lmao:

Andrew, you have a friend who knows Pete?!? Have him call Pete and ask him to

Quit Messing With The Speed!

emoticon-cartoon-013.gif

One thing I have learned, Pete will listen to almost anything, but does what he wants, when he wants, if he thinks he is right. So I can relay the message, but I don't think anything will happen. Besides, Pete has passed the reigns of the DIS to Corey now.

Sorry this is from so far back, I had a few errands to run and came back to find another 10 or 12 pages. Are your guys trying to close this out by Sunday??

They're saying 2"-4" of the white fluffy stuff here in the capital city this weekend. It'll probably turn out to be a dusting that melts by the time I have to go to work on Monday. Anyone else got a snowy future? Canadians need not reply.

BroncHits, croup, and pneumonia. Wow! Hope you guys are feeling better!

Everyone is better. Im back to work today. Better take the weekend off though havent been here all week and need a few days off. :lmao:
To top it off Im on predisone so im wired out and cant sleep. Going through my bedroom to FINALLY fall asleep at 130am and caught my pinky toe on the toeboard of the bed....SNAPPPP!!! Black and blue and broken. Love my life!

They're saying 2"-4" of the white fluffy stuff here in the capital city this weekend. It'll probably turn out to be a dusting that melts by the time I have to go to work on Monday. Anyone else got a snowy future? Canadians need not reply.

the same is being called for here. I bet people have already gone and bought up all the bread and milk and eggs :rotfl2:

OK gentlemen, I need a little help here.

You see, DW and the kids are on their way to Iowa to visit the in-laws. After being out sick all last week, I didn't have spare leave sitting around to join them for this trip. So I have a Holiday Weekend Bachelor Weekend, starting this evening. :woohoo:

Now, I don't want to waste a ton of money eating out all weekend. But on the other hand, this weekend offers an opportunity for me to enjoy some of the foods that the rest of my family doesn't like/won't eat; watch whatever I want on TV (as loud as I want); etc.

So, here's a rough plan - I'm open to suggestions:

Tonight, either sushi or 5 Guys for dinner. I would go to my favorite coffee house for jazz after, but I just saw that they have a flamenco guitarist and dancers tonight. Just not the mood I'm looking for. Probably come home, catch up on some TV and/or watch a movie.

Tomorrow - sleep in, work on my disdads.com project. Do a few things around the house. Maybe pick up some wings at Costco to heat up for dinner while watching the KU basketball game. Drink some beer.

Sunday - sleep in again, work on the disdads.com project. Thai buffet for either lunch or dinner. Watch a movie or three. Finish leftover wings.

Monday - Sleep in. Clean up any messes I've left behind. Maybe go out for breakfast for some biscuits and gravy. Wait for the family to get home.

Comments?

Pretty good sounding plan. Although my comments would be to change the Costco wings to Buffalo Wild Wings and make homemade biscuits and gravy Monday morning. :thumbsup2

Thanks guys. We did a lot of research and felt this breed would fit our family well. We had to vote on the name, the choices were:

Charlie - from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Frankie - Frank Sinatra (What self respecting Italian would not love this)
Teddy - As in a teddy bear
Dash - from the Incredibles

Dash was to close to Jack in my opinion, He looks nothing like a teddy bear, I was the only one who voted for Frankie, so Charlie it was!

I thought about naming him Norm, but then realized I like this dog :lmao:

I would have gone with Chewie - a Star Wars reference and will describe what he will do a lot of. :rotfl2:

Cute pup!

Pretty good sounding plan. Although my comments would be to change the Costco wings to Buffalo Wild Wings and make homemade biscuits and gravy Monday morning. :thumbsup2

I would have gone with Chewie - a Star Wars reference and will describe what he will do a lot of. :rotfl2:

Cute pup!

You are correct :headache:

However, I was told from the beginning all Star Wars themed names such as Vader, Maul, Chewie, Han, Jabba, Lando and Bobba were not allowed :confused3

You are correct :headache:

However, I was told from the beginning all Star Wars themed names such as Vader, Maul, Chewie, Han, Jabba, Lando and Bobba were not allowed :confused3

Yea, I was told that too. Got around that and went with Trooper though:smooth:

OWNAGE...TWICE IN ONE DAY!

Just got back home from picking up DW's van from the repair shop. :headache:

I hate how much it costs to do a few things. And then to hear... your van needs new tires. Not a nice statement on a Friday afternoon. Oh well. That'll be next week's fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter