DDC XVI - Here because Fed allows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the prayers, guys. We're worried about him.

I just talked to my MIL, and she has been in contact with the woman running the program at Duke. That woman said my FIL did not show up this morning, so she is now contacting the police. All we can do now is wait. Not a fun place to be.

Will pray that your FIL is found safe and soon.

I just talked to my MIL, and she has been in contact with the woman running the program at Duke. That woman said my FIL did not show up this morning, so she is now contacting the police. All we can do now is wait. Not a fun place to be.
I hope they can track him down quickly. I can't even imagine how difficult it must be for you and Julie to be so far away trying to find him using a phone.

Thanks for the info... I think I will still wait to the last second to file since I owe the gub'ment a few G's. :headache:
Farm Income... have to file this month. :headache:

And I still haven't recieved all my 1099's. :headache::headache:

*was there a membership drive I didn't know about? :confused3
I don't know, but maybe we should get one going to push us up and over 700 members. :thumbsup2

Farm Income... have to file this month. :headache:

And I still haven't recieved all my 1099's. :headache::headache:
Better you than me.

I have 2 tax returns to prepare though. 1 for the DJ business and 1 for another business that I am 50% owner in. :headache:

I don't know, but maybe we should get one going to push us up and over 700 members. :thumbsup2

We could make a welcome mat made out of bacon.

bacon%20explosion%20meat%20weave-thumb-510x501.jpg

Tim...you know we should just see if we coould get a Tab for Barry at Aloha Isle...and when any Disdad Shows up we just say...put it on Barry's tab. :confused3

:thumbsup2 <---Thumb

Mark

NC has a “Silver Alert” function built into their Amber Alert systems. See if you can get the authorities to activate it.

Hang in there and please keep us in the loop about your FIL. Prayers have been sent, and more are on the way. If I were closer to Durham I’d be out looking for him now. Ryan lives up that way though… what kind of vehicle does he drive? Just so those of us in the area can look out for anything out of place.

G'afternoon all…

Apparently, I have missed much.
Work is a bit more trying this time of the year for me. There are a lot more rocks that need turning, and there’s a snake hiding under every one of ‘em.
:headache:

I should go back and catch up, but I doubt it’ll happen. :rolleyes:

<---Post #3300

Well my penance to get back into the good graces of DS12:

1] Buy him 2 bags of Goofy Gummies for everyday I will be gone.
2] Buy him a Special Gift.
3] Make Big Brother buy him a gift.

Mark

NC has a “Silver Alert” function built into their Amber Alert systems. See if you can get the authorities to activate it.

Hang in there and please keep us in the loop about your FIL. Prayers have been sent, and more are on the way. If I were closer to Durham I’d be out looking for him now. Ryan lives up that way though… what kind of vehicle does he drive? Just so those of us in the area can look out for anything out of place.

Thanks, Rob.

The latest from the police is that they are issuing a nationwide Missing Persons alert for him. He has a rental car, and I don't know what make or model it was, but the police do have that information. They've been talking to my MIL.

They checked his credit card. There was a charge of $20 in Raleigh last night at 10:50 p.m., and then another charge of $48 around 5:30 a.m today way out in Asheboro. :confused3

Unfortunately, this situation really has not changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter