DDC help with choosing Mazda5 color

arthuruscg

DIS Veteran
Well, the our DS is 19m now and the wife is starting to entertain talk of +1ing our family. So, with the future in mind, when my 183K 2000 Taurus dies, it most likely will be replaced with a Mazda5.
So, with road trips from MD to WDW in mind, what color will help hide stuff on the road trip better? I have heard the lovebugs are nasty down there, and the guys eat paint, is that true?

I would prefer the black interior ( unless Mazda creates a camo interior designed with juice boxes, cheerios, and snack bars in mind)

The color choises are:
CLEAR WATER BLUE
BRILLIANT BLACK CLEARCOAT
LIQUID SILVER METALLIC

I am thinking the Silver would be a good choice.

Well, the our DS is 19m now and the wife is starting to entertain talk of +1ing our family. So, with the future in mind, when my 183K 2000 Taurus dies, it most likely will be replaced with a Mazda5.
So, with road trips from MD to WDW in mind, what color will help hide stuff on the road trip better? I have heard the lovebugs are nasty down there, and the guys eat paint, is that true?

I would prefer the black interior ( unless Mazda creates a camo interior designed with juice boxes, cheerios, and snack bars in mind)

The color choises are:
CLEAR WATER BLUE
BRILLIANT BLACK CLEARCOAT
LIQUID SILVER METALLIC

I am thinking the Silver would be a good choice.

I have a black jeep and DW has a silver van. I am really partial to silver. It does a really good job of hiding dirt and it doesn't show scratches like my jeep does either.

My vote is Silver

My favorite color is actually black (at least until science devises something darker then that), and when clean, there is little sharper then a glossy black automobile, but they do show dirt rather badly.

Metallic colors (silver, gold, grey…) hide road grunge the best… "earth" colors (beige, tan, light browns) are good at camouflaging muck, mud and insect carcasses (but all bets are off if you live in the Carolinas… nothing hides clay well).

I’d probably go with the silver, lacking additional choices.

My favorite color is actually black (at least until science devises something darker then that), and when clean, there is little sharper then a glossy black automobile, but they do show dirt rather badly.

Metallic colors (silver, gold, grey…) hide road grunge the best… "earth" colors (beige, tan, light browns) are good at camouflaging muck, mud and insect carcasses (but all bets are off if you live in the Carolinas… nothing hides clay well).

I’d probably go with the silver, lacking additional choices.

Agree with this...

A clean polished black car looks really sharp! But it's realllly hard keeping it that way.

My car is silver...not sure if that biases my judgement, but I'd say go silver.

I also vote for silver.
My car is silver. DW's is black. My car is MUCH less uncomfortable in the Summer.

UK Blue wasn't available? I like blue.

:thumbsup2 Really, blue is the best color. It shows off Disney just fine!

DisDadplates005.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter