DDA Chapter 3

Good morning DDA!

I have some good news this Friday morning--I got an email from disney with a pin code!! i never got one before, so i was pretty excited---not sure if ill be able to use it, but im definietly going to try!

HI everyone I am off to bed. I hope everyone finds us in our new home.

What happened?!? I tried to access the old thread by the browser history and it said my access was denied. I thought I got banned! :confused3

I am guessing it has to do with them limiting the post/page count. Is the old thread gone completely. I can't catch up:confused3

What happened?!? I tried to access the old thread by the browser history and it said my access was denied. I thought I got banned! :confused3

I am guessing it has to do with them limiting the post/page count. Is the old thread gone completely. I can't catch up:confused3
Robyn, they are hiding the threads with high post counts to see if it will make the Dis run faster.
They aren't deleted they are just in hiding!

Glad you found us here!

Good morning DDA!

I have some good news this Friday morning--I got an email from disney with a pin code!! i never got one before, so i was pretty excited---not sure if ill be able to use it, but im definietly going to try!

:yay: That is wonderful, Jen! Out of curiosity, just what do these emails look like? What is the subject heading?

Today is our last day here. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: I don't want it to be over.

Yesteday was Epcot all day, we arrived at 9:30 and left after Illuminations. We did a few rides in FW and then strolled around the WS. The girls did all of the KidCot stops and Emma completed her passport. We had dinner in Norway and did not like it one bit. First we arrived at 5pm to check in and the cast member tells me that we are late, 20 minutes late. Our ADR was for 4:40pm. Every piece of paper I have I had it written as 5:30. So I don't know what happend there. But we did get in so that was good. The food was fine but we were rushed. I had to take Molly to the restroom and by the time we got back our dinner was on the table. 10 minutes from the time we sat down at the table. The princesses rushed through the room. Our server wasn't so great either. He did not clear the table and with a 6 month old who likes to grab for anything in her eyesight, it did not make for a fun experience. And he did not refill our drinks either. The girls enjoyed it so that's all that matters.

Today we are off to the MK. We need to get to Frontierland and Adventureland. But just plan to ride rides all day and soak up the atmosphere. It'll at least be 2 years before we make it back. :sad1:

We are leaving Saturday morning and driving back home. We haven't decided if we are making it one shot or stopping yet. I guess we'll see how it goes.

This is weird.

But I'll do anything to make the boards run faster! I guess I better go subscribe this one so I'll be sure to find the next one!

Morning DDA!!!

Good morning, family! It really does seem like a brand new chapter in the life of the DDA. Complete with a Debbie original on the wals. I'm liking it!

Looks like everyone is slowly trickling in. And as of right now the boards are moving. :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :dance3: :cheer2: :yay:

Today is our last day here. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: I don't want it to be over.

Yesteday was Epcot all day, we arrived at 9:30 and left after Illuminations. We did a few rides in FW and then strolled around the WS. The girls did all of the KidCot stops and Emma completed her passport. We had dinner in Norway and did not like it one bit. First we arrived at 5pm to check in and the cast member tells me that we are late, 20 minutes late. Our ADR was for 4:40pm. Every piece of paper I have I had it written as 5:30. So I don't know what happend there. But we did get in so that was good. The food was fine but we were rushed. I had to take Molly to the restroom and by the time we got back our dinner was on the table. 10 minutes from the time we sat down at the table. The princesses rushed through the room. Our server wasn't so great either. He did not clear the table and with a 6 month old who likes to grab for anything in her eyesight, it did not make for a fun experience. And he did not refill our drinks either. The girls enjoyed it so that's all that matters.

Today we are off to the MK. We need to get to Frontierland and Adventureland. But just plan to ride rides all day and soak up the atmosphere. It'll at least be 2 years before we make it back. :sad1:

We are leaving Saturday morning and driving back home. We haven't decided if we are making it one shot or stopping yet. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Oh no, almost over already! :( Sounds like a really nice day yesterday wandering World Showcase. That's probably one of my favorite parts of a trip. Sorry that dinner wasn't better though. Enjoy MK today!!

Robyn, enjoy your last day at the MK! Sorry your experience wasn't the best in Norway yesterday. I am glad the girls had fun though.:goodvibes

Catch you all in a little bit... I'm going to take Rachel to breakfast before school.

Leighanna is sick. I don't think she will be going to school today. This will be the first day she missed since our trip to the World.

She tossed and turned all night. I took her temp late, and she had a fever, so I gave her some children's tylenol, and she seemed to be doing better.

She has been coughing and yesterday her nose started to run, so I knew something was brewing!

Hopefully a long weekend will make her feel better.

BRRRRR! It is freezing out today. I just let the dog out, and she ran right back in.

Is it Spring yet?

This is weird.

But I'll do anything to make the boards run faster! I guess I better go subscribe this one so I'll be sure to find the next one!

Morning DDA!!!

Once you post on a thread, I believe you have subscribed to it.

Leighanna is sick. I don't think she will be going to school today. This will be the first day she missed since our trip to the World.

She tossed and turned all night. I took her temp late, and she had a fever, so I gave her some children's tylenol, and she seemed to be doing better.

She has been coughing and yesterday her nose started to run, so I knew something was brewing!

Hopefully a long weekend will make her feel better.

BRRRRR! It is freezing out today. I just let the dog out, and she ran right back in.

Is it Spring yet?

Get better, Leighanna! :hug:

It is relatively cold here too. The good news is, there is no precipitation!

Good morning, DDA! I had several strong dreams about you last night. It didn't seem like anything was wrong, but you were all trying to tell me something that I just wasn't getting. I figured that my mind must be telling me that I have been away much too long.

Unfortunately, this will have to be a quick pop in a couple of times today, because my weekend is extra crazy.

I am a little sad to see that I won't be able to catch up but also a little relieved. It was overwhelming to think about going back to all that I missed.

So, could someone please give me a little recap?

It's been so busy around here. Matthew did a great job in The Breakfast Club (and others have said that, too, so it isn't just mommy pride). It was so strange seeing him up there completely into a character that is so different from him.

The older two have been off all week except when they needed to be there for Regents and local exams. That was a pain, because they don't run mid-day buses, and my work schedule didn't fit well with when they needed to be picked up and dropped off. I used a sub for a little while yesterday, and some friends helped out with other driving. Of course, being out of school requires more drive time for me, too. :)

Tomorrow night is the Snowball at the high school. It is a big deal...fancy dresses, getting hair done, going to dinner first, etc. Matthew's girlfriend didn't want to go, and he was actually just as happy. Laura, however, is going. There is a large group of them going together. Since there were so many, they decided to do appetizers at a friend's house instead of going to a restaurant. Anyone have any good ideas for non-messy appetizers? I am one of the ones bringing food for this giant group.

Also, tomorrow, Laura has morning synchro practice that she can't miss, because the first meet is Sunday. Synchro will be followed by a manicure, picking up flowers, her hair appointment, and getting ready for the dinner/pictures at the friend's house. Matthew is taking the SATs tomorrow morning and then wants to go to his girlfriend's house.

Sunday is the meet. We are hosting, which is good in that we don't have to travel. It's not so good in that I have to get a bunch of food prepared for that, too, and be prepared to get there early and work all day. Snowball is going to be a late night, so Laura isn't going to want to get up. I can't see making her miss her first Snowball, though, so we are just going to do the best we can to get it all in.

I wish I could stay and chat longer, but work is calling. I need to get there as early as I can today, because my co-teacher has a dentist appointment and may be a few minutes late.

I'll be in a little later between my various driving duties.

Have a great day, DDA! Thanks for visiting my dreams. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter