DCP Fall 2014

Do they send out acceptances up until the 18th of April or is that last week just the weird problems being taken care of.

Hello everyone! My daughter just got accepted today and I have a couple of questions. First, she was offered Quick Service Food and Beverage. Can she request an alternate position or does she have to accept what's offered? Secondly, she was actually prepared to decline the offer if she was accepted since she will just be a college sophomore in the fall and thought maybe it would be better if she waited until her junior or senior year. Of course, now that she has actually been accepted, she is so excited and isn't sure what to do. Does anyone here have any thoughts on which is better-earlier or later in your college career? Thanks and congrats to all those here who have been accepted and good luck to all those who are waiting to hear... :)

I have a question, I applied last week but I haven't gotten any reply saying that I need to have an email interview or a phone interview. Does that mean that I don't have any chance of getting in anymore? Because I know a girl who applied Sunday, then yesterday had an email interview, then has a phone interview tomorrow. Did I somehow miss the boat on this one?

Hello everyone! My daughter just got accepted today and I have a couple of questions. First, she was offered Quick Service Food and Beverage. Can she request an alternate position or does she have to accept what's offered? Secondly, she was actually prepared to decline the offer if she was accepted since she will just be a college sophomore in the fall and thought maybe it would be better if she waited until her junior or senior year. Of course, now that she has actually been accepted, she is so excited and isn't sure what to do. Does anyone here have any thoughts on which is better-earlier or later in your college career? Thanks and congrats to all those here who have been accepted and good luck to all those who are waiting to hear... :)

she has to accept what is offered. the only way to switch roles would be if she auditioned and was accepted as a character performer.

as for your second question, i think the best thing to do would be for her to talk about it to her academic advisor

I have a question, I applied last week but I haven't gotten any reply saying that I need to have an email interview or a phone interview. Does that mean that I don't have any chance of getting in anymore? Because I know a girl who applied Sunday, then yesterday had an email interview, then has a phone interview tomorrow. Did I somehow miss the boat on this one?

unless you get NLIC, then you still have a chance! Disney has started reviewing every application before sending out the WBI, instead of everyone automatically getting one.

Naw join the club, I have been waiting for a month!

AFTER OVER A MONTH OF WAITING I GOT MY ACCEPTANCE EMAIL TODAY!

FALL ADVANTAGE ATTRACTIONS!

CHECK IN DATE IS MAY 19! :good vibes pixie dust: :sad: :lovestruc :banana:

GOT ACCEPTED!!!! IM NOW OFFICIALLY LIFEGUARD AT DISNEY WORLD!!! FALL 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ccat: :stitch:

Congrats to everyone accepted so far!

I worked Backlands Merchandise in Fall of 2013, so if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message!

I got accepted for merchandise!

I have yet to pay for my fees but can someone tell me (if they have merchandise or not) what the usual arrival days are?

I am graduating this summer from my university on August 1st and want to attend my graduation but some people have posted they are arriving in mid May

I got accepted for merchandise! I have yet to pay for my fees but can someone tell me (if they have merchandise or not) what the usual arrival days are? I am graduating this summer from my university on August 1st and want to attend my graduation but some people have posted they are arriving in mid May

Are you Fall or Fall Advantage?

Fall arrival dates are August 4th, 11th, 18th, and September 2d.

Has anyone who did not get the WBI within a few days of submitting their application received it yet?

Hey guys! Im looking at getting in touch with some people for roommates! Im 19 years old and will be turning 20 down there! I move in August 11th with the lifeguarding role! Im a Christian and Im not into the whole party scene. I really want a good group of people who would be willing to do everything on property! From the parks to going to the hotels to have some awesome adventures! As for music I really like Switchfoot, One Republic, Relient K, Bastille, Mumford and Sons, Bears Den, Walk off the Earth and Jars of Clay. Check out my roommate servey here!!
http://disneyluckygraciegirl.tumblr.com/post/80030934813/disney-roommate-survey

Hey guys! Im looking at getting in touch with some people for roommates! Im 19 years old and will be turning 20 down there! I move in August 11th with the lifeguarding role! Im a Christian and Im not into the whole party scene. I really want a good group of people who would be willing to do everything on property! From the parks to going to the hotels to have some awesome adventures! As for music I really like Switchfoot, One Republic, Relient K, Bastille, Mumford and Sons, Bears Den, Walk off the Earth and Jars of Clay. Check out my roommate servey here!! http://disneyluckygraciegirl.tumblr.com/post/80030934813/disney-roommate-survey

i'm arriving August 11th too!

oh my gosh you like Star Wars??? which one is your favorite??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter