DCP Application Question

magicaddict

Mouseketeer
Does every student who applies get to do the web based interview? My daughter applied three weeks ago and received an email thanking her but she hasn't received anything since.

unfortunately not everyone is able to take the web-based interview. did she receive any type of correspondence since submitting her initial application?

She got the standard thank you for applying, we have a lot of applicants, you'll hear something by November email but nothing since. I thought she said they told her she'd hear more within five days but now I'm not sure.

so at this point she's considered 'pending' which is certainly better than 'no longer in consideration' - there is definitely still a need to stay positive and optimistic! :goodvibes

there are other people in the same boat and, sadly, it's a waiting game until disney gets back to your daughter. just keep your fingers and toes crossed in the meantime!

Thanks for the positive news. She's been checking her dashboard and it still says submitted so I guess we'll hope for some pixie dust. Definitely would be bummed to see NLIC.

Did she get notice to take her WBI yet? My daughter applied September 18, no word on taking that.

Dizdoc, she's afraid to check her dashboard this week since Wednesday is her birthday and she doesn't want to be sad over her birthday if she sees NLIC. I would assume she'd get an email if invited to do a WBI and she still hasn't gotten that and it's now coming up on a month.

magicaddict. I hope it is a happy birthday for her, and hope she gets the WBI soon. My daughter just received an email from Disney today, she was all excited at first, but it ended up being the same email she got when she submitted her application.

My daughter is also going to the character auditions in NYC on October 11th, as we live on Long Island and it is so close. Unless of course she gets the *NLIC* first.

I told her to keep checking the dashboard. I did hear of one person who saw the invite to do the WBI on the dashboard before they got the email.

*crosses fingers for both our daughters*

Oops....scratch that. She got two emails in one day. Second email from Disney TODAY says to go ahead and take the WBI. Hope your daughter gets her notice too!

barb

Dizdoc, I hope your daughter had better luck. My daughter did get the WBI email today and waited until she got home from school to complete it. It didn't seem to take her very long but when I noticed the laptop was put away she said she got a NLIC response. I wish this wouldn't have come until after her birthday but this is real life and she'll have to shake it off and try again.

My daughter also got the NLIC after taking the WBI. Interesting they both did. :confused3

Now they have to wait six months before applying again.

Hopefully she will get it next time. Not everyone gets it their first try

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter