• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL's smoking policy

Mozart

There's one in every crowd...and it's usually me
Apparently, the new Castaway Club newsletter that just came out stated that DCL was adopting a policy of no smoking indoors anywhere on the ship, including the Cadillac Lounge/Sessions and the Cove Cafe area that currently allow smoking. The details are posted in a thread on the DCL board.

The DCL sites smoking policy has not been updated.

Just thought the podcast team might want to look into this and confirm it.

Sorry, Pete. Looks like you'll be spending all your time on Deck 9 & 10 next trip.

When we sailed on the Caribbean Princess (Princess Cruise Line) last year, I believe that the only places you could smoke were the cigar lounge and one side of the promenade deck. Even in the cigar lounge, they had one night on the 7 day cruise that was non-smoking!

I do recall from a previous podcast (5/8/07), Pete said he was trying to quit. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter