DCL Vibe versus RCCL Teen Clubs, Opinions?

Mason3

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have opinions on Vibe versus the teen clubs on RCCL? My DD, 15, loved Vibe, but we are considering a Southern itinerary on RCCL. I'm trying to find out if their teen clubs are as fun and nice as Disney's.

Does anyone have opinions on Vibe versus the teen clubs on RCCL? My DD, 15, loved Vibe, but we are considering a Southern itinerary on RCCL. I'm trying to find out if their teen clubs are as fun and nice as Disney's.

We have been on RCI and my kids were that age they checked it out then refused to go as it was bad and they watched pay movies in the room

I've never myself been on RCCL, but I have plenty of friends that have. They all say they go to the clubs to meet teens, and then they never go back once they find their "group". There is not a lot of counselor/kid interaction nor a lot of planned activities.

Have a good cruise, no matter what you choose, they are both wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter