DCL Robes? Touch of romance amenities

AntiCy

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ordered the robes from gifts and amenities? Like the touch of romance package? I am on the 11/11 MDAS and VM cruise, with my wife and teenage daughter. I am debating ordering champagne and sparkling cider with the robes for all three of us.

Just wanted to see about the quality, etc. For about 200 bucks we will get

3 robes
Bottle of prosecco
Bottle of sparkling
2 boxes of chocolate

We love prosecco so that's a no brainer. Will Disney have the bottles on ice for us? Money is about what I would expect. Value is there as long as the robes are decent quality.

Thanks!

Has anyone ordered the robes from gifts and amenities? Like the touch of romance package? I am on the 11/11 MDAS and VM cruise, with my wife and teenage daughter. I am debating ordering champagne and sparkling cider with the robes for all three of us.

3 robes
Bottle of prosecco
Bottle of sparkling
2 boxes of chocolate

We love prosecco so that's a no brainer. Will Disney have the bottles on ice for us? Money is about what I would expect. Value is there as long as the robes are decent quality.

Thanks!
Yes, the robes are not the waffle weave kind! They are very thick plush robes and roomy as well!! You will love them! One of the bottles will be on ice for sure!!

3 robes
Bottle of prosecco
Bottle of sparkling
2 boxes of chocolate

Thanks!

This is where I really wish they had a different name for this package - especially the one robe one. I have pondered it, but as a solo cruiser, I feel weird getting it for myself. And it feels weird for a gift for a child - or maybe that's just me.

I think it's a cool package and would love it...I just wish the individual one had a different name.

Just did this on our recent Dream Cruise. Proseco was on ice on the desk with a card, candy on desk also with separate card, robes and rose were on the bed with cards. DW loves robes and these were fantastic. Good quality, plush, great embroidered logo. To me they alone were worth the cost of the package, making everything else a bonus!

This is where I really wish they had a different name for this package - especially the one robe one. I have pondered it, but as a solo cruiser, I feel weird getting it for myself. And it feels weird for a gift for a child - or maybe that's just me.

I think it's a cool package and would love it...I just wish the individual one had a different name.
What? You can't feel romantic as a single? Hmm......

What? You can't feel romantic as a single? Hmm......

It just feels weird to order it knowing you're the only one in the stateroom.

Though the chance to make your own mimosas is super tempting!! :)

The chocolates could be iffy due to my peanut allergy and being gluten-free (not all chocolate is, alas).

Maybe I'll just get my own proseco. :)

The chocolates could be iffy due to my peanut allergy and being gluten-free (not all chocolate is, alas).

Funny. That's where I felt a little weird. My daughter has wanted a new robe, and this was perfect. With the package for two, I didn't want her left out haha. But I guess she won't know the name, it'll be a nice surprise for my wife and her. And she loves the sparkling juice.

And mimosas are exactly what I was thinking. They are our jam. Every Christmas morning we enjoy mimosas, and this trip is essentially our early Xmas, as we have this cruise and then I'll be rebooking the Fantasy for June that I alreadyhave a down payment on.

Also, hoping they have some cool exclusive Marvel gear and Disney Christmas gear on board.

Funny, I booked this cruise and justified it by saying I'll save money on our summer cruise haha. And I bet I spend a load of money on the ship, as my family loves Christmas AND marvel.

Funny. That's where I felt a little weird. My daughter has wanted a new robe, and this was perfect. With the package for two, I didn't want her left out haha. But I guess she won't know the name, it'll be a nice surprise for my wife and her. And she loves the sparkling juice.

And mimosas are exactly what I was thinking. They are our jam. Every Christmas morning we enjoy mimosas, and this trip is essentially our early Xmas, as we have this cruise and then I'll be rebooking the Fantasy for June that I alreadyhave a down payment on.

Also, hoping they have some cool exclusive Marvel gear and Disney Christmas gear on board.

Funny, I booked this cruise and justified it by saying I'll save money on our summer cruise haha. And I bet I spend a load of money on the ship, as my family loves Christmas AND marvel.

My husband and I got this package and our kids were jealous! They wanted the robes too! They did not care what the package was called-and they are teenagers! Quality of robes is excellent. I wouldn't worry about the name. Order away-you will love them!

Yep...chocolates were a no-go for me. 90% of them had what looked like a rice crispy, which has gluten in it.

Yep...chocolates were a no-go for me. 90% of them had what looked like a rice crispy, which has gluten in it.

Thanks. That confirms I will just buy myself some proseco and forego the robe (which I don’t really wear anyway).

Ordering this for an upcoming cruise. Do I fill out the "wine delivery" part of the form to choose where to deliver it to? If so, am I charged a "cork fee" if I have it delivered to the dining room?

Ordering this for an upcoming cruise. Do I fill out the "wine delivery" part of the form to choose where to deliver it to? If so, am I charged a "cork fee" if I have it delivered to the dining room?

I don't believe you will be charged a corking fee if you purchase the wine onboard. I would ask this question on the form or when you call to make certain though. :cutie:

Another yes vote for the big, soft, fluffy robes! We love ours and we also have the robes that can be purchased in the gift shop that are a bit heavier in weight. We got the sparkling cider instead of Proseco (not a fan...I know crazy!) Loved the chocolates and the rose was a nice touch. It came with an ice bucket and two wine glasses as well. Very nice presentation and well worth the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter