• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Port parking

Cloe Colton

Registered
Is there a way to pay for parking at DCL parking lot for a cruise ahead of time? Do the lots often fill up in Port Canaveral?

TIA!

No, they used to let you pay online but they took that away a few years ago. Currently you pay as you go in, they have machines you put your credit card in. They usually have an attendant there to help. We heard rumors on our last cruise that they eventually may switch to pay as you exit which would then capture a fee from all the back to back cruisers who currently get the parking for the 2nd trip at no extra cost.

The parking garage is a decent size you should be fine. We don't park in the preferred lot, I'd rather have my car in the shade and out of the weather for loading and unloading.

You may have to park up on the top of the deck, depending on when you get there, but you shouldn't have a problem getting in. When we have used it, we noticed the ground floor and level 3 (breezeway to the terminal) filled up first.

I think that there was a period of time that you could prepaid for parking. I want to say around late 2014 or early 2015 until about 2017 or 2018.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter