• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL pirates night menu desserts

Kevin O'Brien

Mouseketeer
In the MDR's on pirates night most desserts listed may contain nuts. If you have a nut allergy or if nuts doesn't agree with your asthma it might be best to pre-order the dessert the night before pirates night.
I know bananas in paradise dessert has hazelnuts.
It's probably best to pre-order the dessert on pirates night the day before also if you allergic to nuts on day 1 explain to the server that you are allergic to nuts and they'll get you a special menu.

If you have a nut allergy, you should note it in your reservation and tell your serving team about it as soon as you see them. That way they can help you avoid nuts for all meals (and all parts of the meals). DCL is great about food allergies (at least in my experience).

Last edited:
If you have a nut allergy, you should note it in your reservation and tell your serving team about it as soon as you see them. That way they can help you avoid nuts for all means (and all parts of the meals). DCL is great about food allergies (at least in my experience).
Yes Disney is great with helping people with allergies in Disney hotels and cruises. They have allergy friendly menus in WDW and DCL you might be able to declare allergies under special requests or if option doesn't show up you can always use the live chat on the website they'll ask you to fill a form in to give cast member permission to view your reservation after submitted the form you can type in the chat and explain the allergies you have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter