DCL Picture of the Day - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are glass and yes you can keep them and take them back on future cruises. I paid about $16 for each (I think :confused3) But you get the larger beer for the price of the small and as I intend on going back quite a lot and DH and I both enjoy a few beers i thought it was worth it and would pay for itself in a few cruises :)

Thanks!! :thumbsup2

squish+the+ship.png

I love the idea of this shot but want to try to retake it so that my hand is in focus as well as the ship and the whole ship is in frame.
:goodvibes

Love it LOL! You can see your shadow doing it too, haha!

cruisecrasher said:
I love the idea of this shot but want to try to retake it so that my hand is in focus as well as the ship and the whole ship is in frame.
:goodvibes

Love this idea!!!

SpectroMagic*o* said:
Is this Serenity Bay? Read a lot of reports saying it was quite rocky, this looks like smooth sand! Very nice and peaceful, cant wait!

No, that looks like either the family or teen beach. SB does is not fenced off like that. We were at SB back on September 3 and there were a few shells here and there but that was it. It was wonderful!!!! SB is so quiet compared to the rest of the island!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII

No just one of the paths to the family area haven't been to Serenity Bay yet. Hope to get over there in about 75 days though.

Love this idea!!!

We were at SB back on September 3 and there were a few shells here and there but that was it. It was wonderful!!!! SB is so quiet compared to the rest of the island!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII

The rocks are actually in the water.

Thank you!! Cant wait too! Just booked a cabana massage with my hubby at SB. I didn't hear GREAT things about it but we really wanted to get a couples massage and didn't have time to get one on the ship so we figure since we have all day at Castaway we can get our massages then.

Love this!!

Thanks. It is one of my favorite pictures that makes me go back to that moment in time and how much my son and I laughed for the entire ride. We were both saying "again, again" before we even got out of the float at the end.:goodvibes

My board shorts have a small pocket on the lower leg. The camera is a Sony waterproof digital and is pretty slim, so I'd put it in the pocket with the hand strap hanging out. Once we "launched" I'd grab the camera. When the ride was near the end, I'd slip it back into my pocket. I also have some good video from the same camera from the Aquaduck.

My board shorts have a small pocket on the lower leg. The camera is a Sony waterproof digital and is pretty slim, so I'd put it in the pocket with the hand strap hanging out. Once we "launched" I'd grab the camera. When the ride was near the end, I'd slip it back into my pocket. I also have some good video from the same camera from the Aquaduck.

It's an awesome shot!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I guess the rules don't apply to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter