DCL Picture of the Day - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirate%20Night%20%2813%20of%2082%29-XL.jpg

My first attempt to post a photo. I don't have the fancy equipment of the pros on this thread. Just a love for DCL. I hope that this works.
photostream

Nope didn't work. Any guidance as to how to post from Flickr? Thanks in advance!

My first attempt to post a photo. I don't have the fancy equipment of the pros on this thread. Just a love for DCL. I hope that this works. Nope didn't work. Any guidance as to how to post from Flickr? Thanks in advance!

Don't know about flickr. I use photobucket in my iPhone. I click on picture, then the "i", then copy link for img. Then come to dis app and paste.

FINALLY caught up on this thread! Counting down the days until our Fantasy cruise this NYE (#5 for us!). Pictures will be from our most recent cruise, Fantasy NYE 2012-2013!

The Fantasy docked in San Juan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter