DCL picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadiancruiser2 said:
Wow, that's a nice big picture! :thumbsup2

Disney Magic Mickey Pool, December 2005

Canadian Cruiser - when did you sail in December 2005? We were on the Dec. 17th 2005 Magic and I was wondering if we were on the same ship and if I should start looking for my kids by the pool (LOL). I love your photos.

~Pirate Night Fireworks~

CruiseVacaB184.jpg

:teeth: Yeah, we had really nice sunny cruising weather that cruise. We were actually on the December 10-17th cruise so we got off as you guys were getting on. It's fun though to try to spot members of the family in other people's photos. A while ago, my wife spotted us in someone else's photo that they posted on the boards here.

Here's another funky photo onboard:

Disney Magic, Under the Chandelier, December 2005

underchan7ur.jpg

On the tender at Grand Cayman
img05274dr.jpg

I thought this shot was kinda cool
img05725eg.jpg

Here's the bow (Pic taken at Costa Maya)
img05615jp.jpg

What a great pic of the two of you in the salon. I am assuming you were getting your hair done for formal night. How much was it if you don't mind my asking. That really is a great idea. I have no idea what to do with mine.

This picture is from the Wonder last week. At 5:30 am they were trying out the cable to make sure it would work for Mickey at the Pirate Show. I got up to get a picture of the sunrise and snapped this while I was waiting.

DCL2006008.jpg

Here is the sunrise:

DCL2006022.jpg

DVC Jen said:
What a great pic of the two of you in the salon. I am assuming you were getting your hair done for formal night. How much was it if you don't mind my asking. That really is a great idea. I have no idea what to do with mine.
Thank you...That did turn out nice, didn't it?

I only stopped in for a barrett...

My friends had their hair done...the one on the right pops in here from time to time, I could ask her to answer that question. That barrett btw, after tip to the hairdresser for putting it in for me it, made mine a $50 visit.

Oh Naaaaaan...where are you?

Hi Tiggerwannabe!

We were on the same cruise!!! We went to Mr. Williams talk as well! Fortunately we ended up with the Snow White painting that he is pointing to in the second shot you have up there!

When will you be cruising next??? We go 7-29-06, 09-02-07, and 7-28-07!!!

Pixie Dust Wishes! :tink:
tomspixie

You won the painting at an auction right?

Do they always have so many auctions onboard?

That was my first ever cruise, we're land lubbers...I have a set of friends asking my family to sail in January 07, nothings been booked yet.

How many did you sail with?

I just saw that pic with the cable for Mickey for the Pirate night... THat looks awesome! Where was that pic taken? Where do you think the best view of Mickey would be?

Also a quick question... the pics that have the white background. Where do they do those? Is that a regular phot-op type pic, or do you have to book that? THanks for posting all of your pics. I have really enjoyed looking at all of them!!!

DVCJen, If I recall correctly the updo was only $35.00 + tip, I had no idea that the clips I bought would be so expensive....$35 for 1 and $40 for the other for DD. Okay now that I've complained I have to tell you that I LOVE that clip. It was an easy 45 bucks for the fabulous memory I have of having my hair done up like a princess. The hair style was so nice that I just took out all the pins and then had this really bouncy do the 2nd day.

hmmm.... now to go find a picture of the day to add to keep the magic alive....

Hi Tigg :banana:

Nan

tiggerwannabe said:
What I hope for every day...

CruiseVaca068.jpg

Wow I must be super sappy. LOL I saw this pic and got tears in my eyes just thinking about seeing that at the end of our cruise. And we haven't even gone yet. :rolleyes:

nskjerven said:
DVCJen, If I recall correctly the updo was only $35.00 + tip, I had no idea that the clips I bought would be so expensive....$35 for 1 and $40 for the other for DD. Okay now that I've complained I have to tell you that I LOVE that clip. It was an easy 45 bucks for the fabulous memory I have of having my hair done up like a princess. The hair style was so nice that I just took out all the pins and then had this really bouncy do the 2nd day.

hmmm.... now to go find a picture of the day to add to keep the magic alive....

Hi Tigg :banana:

Nan

Thanks so much. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter