DCL phone lines down?

huey578

Test Track Dummy
Been trying to call this morning and keep getting error message. I've tried 800-449-3380 and 800-951-3535 :confused3

Just remembered isn't today that summer 2021 itineraries get released? I think that might be the issue.

Took me five calls to both the TA and consumer line to get through. Finally just got through!

And I actually tried to price online too to get an idea, even though I have a reservation I had to move form this summer, and it won't load the booking screen either!

I also ran into similar issues. on hold with them now as I got through and told a 30 minute wait time....

they are likely overloaded with calls....

The CC profile page took 15 min to load for me.. and then when it finally did load my status/# is no longer attached to my acct. And of course the phone lines can't get through on the phone.. :cool1:

I was on the phone for about an hour. I knew exactly what I wanted (date, stateroom, etc) so I think the booking process was quick. I did get through on the TA line so not sure if that moves faster than the consumer one. But just to give y'all an idea.

I had to call this morning to modify a reservation because the room I wanted was not showing up online. It took 20+ redials for the call to even connect, and then I was on hold for 1.5 hours. But the CM got what I wanted, so the magic was worth the wait :tink:

I am so nervous wondering why I haven't heard from My TA yet, but sounds like the system is not cooperating today! It is soooo hard to be patient!

Omg. I am at over four hours right now. About to lose my mind. I went on the chat and they said maybe I should call back later. I said I’ve been on hold for over 4 hours. You think I’m going to hang up d start over. No!

I called Costco at 8am. On hold for three hours when their message said they were disconnecting me. Now I've been on hold since 11am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter