DCL "NEW" MAGIC & WONDER MIAMI - SPECIAL PRiCING

Not working - when entering the booking code MIA it shows all sailings are sold out. (only entering 2 adults).

They might be adjusting the rates. However, I smell just an advertising campaign only. Specially for the 2014 sailings and that the quoted prices are not discounted at all. The Fall 2013 are IGT rates.

There was a recent promotion on the Dream showing special rates. I looked them and the only difference was $1 dollar cheaper per person from the opening booking rates.

NOTE - There's NOTHING special for the Jan/Feb sailings on the Wonder. CF shows opening day rates for Jan 24th to be $650 per adult, exactly what DCL shows. The MIA code doesn't work. However, without it, a Cat 9C for 2A shows it to be $650 per person.

I thought we might give January a try but it shows all dates as sold out. Selected October, November and February and got this message:

We apologize, but the vacation dates you've selected are currently sold out. We invite you to check back again later as space may become available; or, if your schedule is flexible, to select another date or destination. Thank you for your interest in Disney Cruise Line.

This was for 2A2C. Oh well, maybe next time.

Not working - when entering the booking code MIA it shows all sailings are sold out. (only entering 2 adults).

They might be adjusting the rates. However, I smell just an advertising campaign only. Specially for the 2014 sailings and that the quoted prices are not discounted at all. The Fall 2013 are IGT rates.

There was a recent promotion on the Dream showing special rates. I looked them and the only difference was $1 dollar cheaper per person from the opening booking rates.

Yes, the Fall ones are IGT and won't accept the MIA code...I actually booked one of them yesterday through a TA when I saw the 10/27 sailing had them (I had been watching that date for months). The MIA code I have not tried for the 2014 cruises....just saw the special pricing page so posted it for others.

MJ

Yes, the Fall ones are IGT and won't accept the MIA code...I actually booked one of them yesterday through a TA when I saw the 10/27 sailing had them (I had been watching that date for months).

MJ

Yay MJ you got your 10/27 cruise!!!! Good things come to those who wait ;) We are getting off of the ship when u are getting on....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yay MJ you got your 10/27 cruise!!!! We are getting off of the ship when u are getting on....

Thanks!!! I was watching it like a hawk and late Tuesday night I saw online that there were IGT and OGT rates for that date. I booked with our TA next morning. I am surprising hubby for our anniversary. Still deciding if I want to cut our WDW days to 3 and then drive to Miami day before or get up early and drive from WDW day of cruise. Decisions, decisions (at least they are happy ones!). Take lots of pics (as I know you will) and I will do the same!!!

MJ

Thanks!!! I was watching it like a hawk and late Tuesday night I saw online that there were IGT and OGT rates for that date. I booked with our TA next morning. I am surprising hubby for our anniversary. Still deciding if I want to cut our WDW days to 3 and then drive to Miami day before or get up early and drive from WDW day of cruise. Decisions, decisions (at least they are happy ones!). Take lots of pics (as I know you will) and I will do the same!!!

MJ

Halloween cruise for you ;) YAY!!!! I tried to get Scott to let us stay on for another 5 days but he said no. Boo. Apparently that's not practical nor am I am thinking clearly (rolling eyes) LOL!

We are driving up night before (from Tampa) and staying at the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon and parking there. Gated secure garage, nice hotel, and a nice breakfast in the AM. Not looking forward to the 4ish hour drive home after getting off of the ship... (First world problems)......

Halloween cruise for you ;) YAY!!!! I tried to get Scott to let us stay on for another 5 days but he said no. Boo. Apparently that's not practical nor am I am thinking clearly (rolling eyes) LOL!

We are driving up night before (from Tampa) and staying at the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon and parking there. Gated secure garage, nice hotel, and a nice breakfast in the AM. Not looking forward to the 4ish hour drive home after getting off of the ship... (First world problems)......

We stayed there in Feb. Nice hotel and last time we did it with few points and $30. This December (taking the 3n on 12/27) we will stay in the Conrad as I was also able to get a great deal with points and dollars. But after the cruise we will have a 1350 miles drive to NJ hoping not to get stuck in the way and have to spend New Years eve on the road or a hotel!

I'm watching the 11/29 sailing and wondering if they'll open up VGT rates on that one. I would doubt they would for the one the week earlier over Thanksgiving.

Drat - was excited to see this since we are on the Jan 24th for my birthday, but if its not a deal why try to trick people? :furious:

Here are some dates for the "new" Magic out of Miami for this Fall and for the Wonder early next year.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/special-offers/miami-florida-departures/?sourcecode=18638&CMP=BAC-CRT%7C6987450%7C1141162%7C98371746%7C54558306

MJ

If they release a FLR rate for the 10/27 Magic, I'm adding it on to our B2B. (Are you reading DCL???) I try the code everyday in case they don't advertise it. Then, we'd have a B2B2B and 12 nights on the new Magic. Scott would spend all port days uploading to the blog & working but I'd get to relax. Already have the time off work......

C'mon FLR!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter