DCL Fan Videos from the Disney Wish Christening Cruise 6/29 – 7/2/22

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, everyone!

I thought I'd start a thread here so I can put all of the videos that go up on our DCL Fan YouTube channel from the Disney Wish christening cruise here in one spot. I'll add the newest ones to the bottom of the list as they are published.

Enjoy and please feel free to ask questions here in the thread and we'll do our very best to get answers.

Last edited:
Hi Jackie! Some questions I've seen without answers are if there are free bites to eat in the coffee and bar areas around the ship like there are at Vista and Cove Cafe?

Also would one of you be able to answer questions about the spa space onboard..? Is the nice outdoor area included with services or do you have to purchase a day pass to use it? Do you know if there is a limit to the number of passes each day and if there will be a length of cruise pass by chance? Are there still the special rain showers inside?

Are the concierge doors wooden or are they magnetic like regular stateroom doors?

Was there any "adult" shows on the Christening cruise and if so, how did folks like the space for it? I think there are two levels to that area, is that right?

Thanks! :)

Hi Jackie! Some questions I've seen without answers are if there are free bites to eat in the coffee and bar areas around the ship like there are at Vista and Cove Cafe?

Also would one of you be able to answer questions about the spa space onboard..? Is the nice outdoor area included with services or do you have to purchase a day pass to use it? Do you know if there is a limit to the number of passes each day and if there will be a length of cruise pass by chance? Are there still the special rain showers inside?

Are the concierge doors wooden or are they magnetic like regular stateroom doors?

Was there any "adult" shows on the Christening cruise and if so, how did folks like the space for it? I think there are two levels to that area, is that right?

Thanks! :)
Hey there! :)

They didn't have the complimentary bites out for the christening cruise on the Wish, but they will have them once the ship kicks off its maiden voyage. Whew!

I'll ask the guys who went last week to see if they know any of the other info. If not, I will be on the Wish next week and will get answers while I'm on there and will come back to report!

Is there any coverage of Marceline Market? I see it’s served cafeteria style and it looks like only plated salad instead of a salad bar? How do the different character themed stations work?

Is there any coverage of Marceline Market? I see it’s served cafeteria style and it looks like only plated salad instead of a salad bar? How do the different character themed stations work?
I've seen a couple of videos floating around; it looks exactly like you describe. If you mean the Fab 5 ones those are the windows for the Pool deck, and they work the same way though there is a toppings bar for Donald's Cantina themed one and I imagine a condiment bar for the hamburgers and such too. The ice cream is no longer self serve either - it is behind a counter.

Hey there! :)

They didn't have the complimentary bites out for the christening cruise on the Wish, but they will have them once the ship kicks off its maiden voyage. Whew!

I'll ask the guys who went last week to see if they know any of the other info. If not, I will be on the Wish next week and will get answers while I'm on there and will come back to report!
Thanks Jackie! I'm on the Maiden as well, maybe I will run into you on the ship! :)

Thanks Jackie! I'm on the Maiden as well, maybe I will run into you on the ship! :)
Deni and I will actually be on the 3-night sailing just before the Maiden. Dangit, one of these days we're going to be able to meet in person!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter