DCL closed?

NeverSayNever

DIS Veteran
:confused3:confused3Just tried to call DCL to add some info to our reservation and got a message that due to unexpected circumstances our office is closed please call back later....

How odd!

Never Say Never

That is what I got as well. When I called earlier I got a message that said due to hurricane Francis we are helping the people currently sailing on a Disney Cruise please call back on Monday September ??. I forgot the day. I was like what a hurricane and then the month finally registered in my brain. Wasn't hurricane Francis several years ago. So weird. I know the website was down for some maintenance as well last night. Maybe connected but who knows.

Same phone message here ("closed due to unforeseen circumstances") and cannot retrieve reservation online.

Their telephones are totally down and as of now - no estimated time that they will be back up.

Same message when I tried to call shoreside concierge. Maybe their reservation system is down?

The site has been lagging really bad lately, I wonder if they are finally doing some well needed upgrades and/or maintenance. Hopefully they are, since it is about to the point of being beyond frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter