DCL app broken?

Oh no. I try today and im having problems loading my reservations on the website too. Now im worried. I think the system is having trouble with some accounts this is not a general problem. And in 1 month i need to do the online check in.
I’m sorry. I can sympathize, our check in is next week 😬.

An update - I finally got a response from DCL:

“I've provided these details to our development team and they are currently investigating this issue. In the meantime, they've recommended using the website until this challenge is resolved.”

Even though I had included all the things I tried in my initial contact with them, the fact that they didn’t suggest any other possible fixes but went straight to “use the website” suggests strongly to me that they’ve had other complaints and know the latest version of the app is unstable at best.
I have had the same issues the last couple of days as well. Hopefully. A resolution will magically appear!

A YouTube person I follow hasn’t been able to log on for days. When she called, she was told they were aware of the issue and she wasn’t the only person impacted.

The issue just arose for me today. Frustrating.

The website is not working either. I have not been able to access my reservations since Thursday.

A CM told me today that they’ve been “experiencing challenges” with the site.

Perhaps these challenges impact the app as well?

IMG_1195.png

Last edited:

Neither the app nor the website can find my reservation. Same error as everyone else and my online checkin window opened today.

Update: 5 minutes after I posted this.i tried using Incognito window on Chrome browser. At first it failed just like when I use Safari browser but then it went thru. Just finished checking in

Last edited:
I’m having this now as well. We board tomorrow. Anyone know if issues persist onboard, or is the onboard navigator stuff separate? (I’m trying to do the health questionnaire, but 🤷‍♀️)

Neither the app nor the website can find my reservation. Same error as everyone else and my online checkin window opened today.

Update: 5 minutes after I posted this.i tried using Incognito window on Chrome browser. At first it failed just like when I use Safari browser but then it went thru. Just finished checking in
Hi! I finally got in but I'm not seeing anything showing where to add my check in information. it all looks the same as usual. did you have any special prompts?

Hi! I finally got in but I'm not seeing anything showing where to add my check in information. it all looks the same as usual. did you have any special prompts?
Hi.. You should be able to go to the section that says "Already booked" there will be a link for online check in if you are eligible

Online check in tip…If you are not in the EST or your computer says anything before 12a you need to change your settings to reflect a time zone that is after 12a now. It worked for us after an hour of frustration.

How frustrating! I haven’t been able to get in since Friday night. My window to book closes tomorrow night for my Saturday cruise. It would be nice to tweak my reservations before it locks me out…

Just piling on that the last few days the app and website are completely broken for me. If I reload 20 times, it may load our reservations once (and then fail on the next step). Seems especially bad this morning (Monday). We leave on the Fantasy on 7/1. Tried multiple accounts/browsers/devices...no dice. "Unable to retrieve any reservation information at this time."

Another update. DCL app v. 5.12.0 was released yesterday. It did not fix my problem - still error message/cannot retrieve reservations when I logged in. I sent support an unhappy but polite email. Today DCL app v 5.12.1 was released. And I can now see all my reservations! :cool1:
Hope things are working for everyone else!

Thank god im not the only one. I have the same problem too i cant log in and it says try again later. I read that you have a lot of cruises reservations im managing 7 future Disney Cruises maybe the app cant handle that amount of reservations or i Don't know. But the old version of the App works fine. I call and the tell me im a weird case and tell me to wait 5 days until someone fix my problem.
Its working. Disney fix the app with the new ios update after more than 4 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter