dcapella's tour

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
To answer Pete's questions on the tour, I got my tickets for February in NJ and the venues are small intimate ones in nice theaters. Red Bank and Morristown have beautiful theaters that will carry their voices much better then large arenas I would imagine. When you want disney magic and you're in NJ this is going to be a great option in snowy cold February!

To answer Pete's questions on the tour, I got my tickets for February in NJ and the venues are small intimate ones in nice theaters. Red Bank and Morristown have beautiful theaters that will carry their voices much better then large arenas I would imagine. When you want disney magic and you're in NJ this is going to be a great option in snowy cold February!
Joisey here too @disneyworldsk , Bergen County, and I hear ya!! :) I actually used to be obsessed with another a capella group that I first saw at the Jazz Club on Pleasure Island at WDW, called Toxic Audio. They may even still be performing around FL, not sure. But - like you say - because of the acoustics involved, when they "took it on the road" (they were up here in NYC for quite awhile several times) they were always in smaller, more intimate venues. Have a wonderful time when you go in February! I don't drive, but if I did, I'd consider seeing them in Morristown - which I just went to with a friend, and fell in love with, a few months ago!!

Yes, I am sure Pete would know. Red Bank and morristown are great towns and theaters, just perfect for their first tour. they're a new group and I think just getting their feet wet. I love voices of liberty , the original more then this group which is more modern but it's not crazy far, it's disney, and music and not a big concert venue which I wouldn't go to anymore anyway. Red Banks though is a weekday performance, Morristown's is a friday night. Hope no snow! (S.Heidi, I am in central jersey, DH from Bergen originally!).....

And this group sings disney songs, I think the old group from yours sings old cover songs, pop, etc. not disney songs. maybe taxi or uber? Too bad you can't go, I wish you could!

And this group sings disney songs, I think the old group from yours sings old cover songs, pop, etc. not disney songs. maybe taxi or uber? Too bad you can't go, I wish you could!
Yes, they did a few Disney "riffs", but I cam to discover, and love, the more current a capella genre, though them. Wish I could go too (trans form here would be too expensive!!) I have been exploring the Morristown, Manchester/Whiting areas for possible future moves, though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter