DCA ticket "deal"

WDW2002

DIS Veteran
I have read/heard about the "deal" for DCA where adult get in for the child's price and the child gets in for the "free." Is this So. Cal residence ONLY? I thought I read that it was but just wanted to check. Also how long is this promo going to last?

Yes, this is for So. Calif. residents only. Adults must show proof of residency and one child gets in free with each paid So. Calif adult ($33 per ticket for the adult.). The reason AP holders got free child comp tickets, is that they would not have "paid" for admission, so with the child comp tickets they could still get a child in free with them.

I believe this "deal" lasts until Sept. 9th (Sept 4th?).

The promotion is over September 4. Whatcha wanna bet that they have another deal after that?
I can see pretty thin attendance without it. (ESpecially after the summer.)

Roy :-)

P.S. Universal Studios has the same deal going...except THEIR child ages are 3-12 years of age.
Disney recently lowered their child ages to 3-9 years old....pretty soon it will be Zygote to fetus gets
in as a child.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter