• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCA Questions

Rivergallery

I love Fast passes.. always have and always will..
Besides which rides get the busiest..
I have a few other questions
How long is the Turtle Talk with Crush?
Do they still have the Ugly Bug Ball?
And since my DS is only 37 1/2 inches and is "too small" for The Redwood Creek Challege can he still watch the Magic of Brother Bear? and how would that work?

I know I am a pest.. sorry.
Never been to DCA before. Only DL 9 years ago!.
Thanks

Oh yeah - your Ds can still actually do quite a bit of the Redwood Creek trail - there are just a few things he won't be able to do - like the zip line and maybe the rock climbing wall. There's a lot of little things he'll love, though! Slides, a creek play area - all the kids take their shoes off and splash in the water, a little bear cave to walk through, etc, and the Brother Bear show is on all the normal, walkable paths.
Can't answer the other two questions, sorry - but the Trail is one of our favorite parts of the park! Have fun!

Rivergallery said:
Besides which rides get the busiest..
I have a few other questions
How long is the Turtle Talk with Crush?
Do they still have the Ugly Bug Ball?
And since my DS is only 37 1/2 inches and is "too small" for The Redwood Creek Challege can he still watch the Magic of Brother Bear? and how would that work?

I know I am a pest.. sorry.
Never been to DCA before. Only DL 9 years ago!.
Thanks
TT with Crush is 20 minutes long, and well worth seeing, especially if you have kids.

Ugly bug ball was going on last week when we were there. I believe the daily guide has performance times for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter