DCA accident

hugabearjo

DIS Veteran
When we were a DCA yesterday, we saw a boy being taken out on a streacher with a neck brace. Has anyone heard what happened. When I asked a cast member she didn't know anything and all the rides appeared open. I would think he just got sick except for the neck brace. Anyone else see or hear anything? :confused3

Nope, but curious as well, he also could have been running and tripped and put the neck brace on for precausion?!?! Just a thought!

Yes they are very over cautious there. When our DD was there at 10 months of age (and learning to walk) she fell. A CM came over right away, call first aid, etc... We kept telling them that she was fine but they insisted.

All still seems calm here so it must have been precaution. The way they were hollaring and clearing the way you would have thought that it was serious. Nothing is closed that wasn't supposed to be so I guess it was just something that happens. Not a ride related problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter