Dc games questions..

unknownname

"Just Tori" Has something to say;
When are they next year?
How much are they?
How many days?

where a good resort to stay?

This past May we were at Disney for the games, not knowing they were happening! It was April 28th May 6th we were there. We stayed at Animal Kingdom and here is my quick version of a funny story.

My daughter LOVES the Jonas Brothers, I was thinking yay 9 days away from having to hear them, talk about them, anything Jonas Brothers would be gone for 9 days. So we decided the day we got there, that night to go for a walk down the zebra trail hall, We see security sitting at the end of a hall off the main hall, I laughed and said, Oh someone famous must be down there OMG what if it is the Jonas Brothers ( kidding of course to pee her off which I did.. meanwhile we had no clue the disney games were there at this time!) We saw more guards in the lobby so I asked a couple sitting if someone famous was in the hotel? They said ya they heard somethign about some people called the Jonas Brothers may be staying here. OMG well you want to see my daughter scream so loud in public and me duck and hide and cry, thinking great I thought I got away from these guys for at least 9 days, well NOPE! Not only were the Jonas brothers in our hotel but over 22 of the Disney channel actors, including Miley who onle I spotted as well you could say I am good at getting to meet bands and I know what to look for and I spotted her sneaking in , in her bad blonde wig and huge glasses. So my daughter ended up meeting 22 stars, we also were told before anyone about the Jonas brothers and the Cheetah Girls special parade at MGM before anyone else knew as it was a surpise parade which the Jonas brothers waved at her and I ended up in the disney games commercial from MGM LOL. For 4 days I had to stalk them ( Jonas brothers,) at the hotel till 1 am and at the parks. We got awsome pics of them and with most of the stars. I think back now and it was a fabulous experience for my daughter. She even talked to Allison Stoner for about 10 mins about when my daughter filmed Hair Spray.
Soooo rumour has it from a friend who lives in Florida and knows alot of the Big Wigs at Disney, is that it should be around the same time in 2009 , what hotel they will be at is a guess as they have also stayed at the Wilderness Lodge in the past and some were at Saratoga and the Floridian when we were there.

This past May we were at Disney for the games, not knowing they were happening! It was April 28th May 6th we were there. We stayed at Animal Kingdom and here is my quick version of a funny story.

My daughter LOVES the Jonas Brothers, I was thinking yay 9 days away from having to hear them, talk about them, anything Jonas Brothers would be gone for 9 days. So we decided the day we got there, that night to go for a walk down the zebra trail hall, We see security sitting at the end of a hall off the main hall, I laughed and said, Oh someone famous must be down there OMG what if it is the Jonas Brothers ( kidding of course to pee her off which I did.. meanwhile we had no clue the disney games were there at this time!) We saw more guards in the lobby so I asked a couple sitting if someone famous was in the hotel? They said ya they heard somethign about some people called the Jonas Brothers may be staying here. OMG well you want to see my daughter scream so loud in public and me duck and hide and cry, thinking great I thought I got away from these guys for at least 9 days, well NOPE! Not only were the Jonas brothers in our hotel but over 22 of the Disney channel actors, including Miley who onle I spotted as well you could say I am good at getting to meet bands and I know what to look for and I spotted her sneaking in , in her bad blonde wig and huge glasses. So my daughter ended up meeting 22 stars, we also were told before anyone about the Jonas brothers and the Cheetah Girls special parade at MGM before anyone else knew as it was a surpise parade which the Jonas brothers waved at her and I ended up in the disney games commercial from MGM LOL. For 4 days I had to stalk them ( Jonas brothers,) at the hotel till 1 am and at the parks. We got awsome pics of them and with most of the stars. I think back now and it was a fabulous experience for my daughter. She even talked to Allison Stoner for about 10 mins about when my daughter filmed Hair Spray.
Soooo rumour has it from a friend who lives in Florida and knows alot of the Big Wigs at Disney, is that it should be around the same time in 2009 , what hotel they will be at is a guess as they have also stayed at the Wilderness Lodge in the past and some were at Saratoga and the Floridian when we were there.

That is so awesome. Thanks for sharing.. hehe I'm a 20 yr old jonas brother fan too. I'd "die" if that happened to me. Ok not die but that'd be an amazing thing to happen..

Hehe if you hear anymore about dc games. Please let me know. :] Thank you.

Last year the games were filmed right after the World Cheerleading Championships in April. Tapings were open and free to the public at Champion Stadium. Disney is extemely tight- lipped about any info pertaining to the games. There was a free concert but you needed tickets for that. Have fun!

Last year the games were filmed right after the World Cheerleading Championships in April. Tapings were open and free to the public at Champion Stadium. Disney is extemely tight- lipped about any info pertaining to the games. There was a free concert but you needed tickets for that. Have fun!

thanks for the info. :]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter