DC after cruise--time schedule question

CubFan

Earning My Ears
We booked DC for July 4th--we are told we disembark cruise ship at 8:30--DC said to drive on over, check in and ask for afternoon swim--I guess it is about 11/2 hr drive from port to DC, is that right? How many "swims" do they schedule during the day and what are the times? Wouldn't we have to let them know a swim time EARLIER than that morning????? Will we get to do everything arriving at 10 or 11 AM? (There's 4 of us--want to get $$ worth!)
Thanks!

Hi,
We did the exact same thing and it worked out fine. We left the ship by 8:00 am and we were at DC by 9:30 am, we even had to get gas. We had done everything by 4:30pm so you will have enough time. If I might make a suggestion, at lunch get the Chicken Pesto Pasta, it was fabulous. Well have a great time, you will enjoy it.

Christin

Thanks for your help! If you have a minute---Did you have kids along and were they tired? And were you all "rocking" from being on the ship?

Hi,
No we didn't have kids along, but the kids I did see looked very tired. Also you will feel like you are still on the boat for a couple of days. My friends said that you have to get your land legs. If you have any other questions let me know.

Christin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter