Days to the theme parks?

gctong

Mouseketeer
Thank you for EVERYONE who have helped me with all the questions I've had planning for our upcoming trip. Now I have another one...

We're staying at our in-law's timeshare to save money when we go to WDW in September and we're confused on how to plan which days to go to which park. Should we avoid going on EE days (since we can't participate in the early privelage)? OR should it still be okay with crowd levels and line waits since it's in September?

I went to touringplans.com (and put in that I'm going in the fall since I assume Sept is in fall) and got different answers from what allearsnet said were the best days to go.

is to go on the day after each EMH day. I suspect the park hours will be shorter. Only exception would be if fireworks are shown on a EMH day(Magic Kingdom) and you want to see them. Then maybe go to another park during the day, and move over to MK for the evening. MK is known to be busy on Sat. also any time of the year.

Have Fun!!!

:Pinkbounc

Susan

We've been going in September the last four years, and each year it's a little busier than the year before. I would avoid EMH days, and go the day after, as KittyKitty said. This last September, we had a few lines on days that we showed up the the EMH park late. It's best to play it safe. September crowds are great, but it can get busy at times.

I agree... no matter what time of year, you should avoid EMH days.
Even if the crowds are reasonable, why go to a park on its most crowded day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter