Days to see/do it all

ron_ron_ron11

Earning My Ears
Hey. I'm going to Tokyo Disney sometime in May/June. How many days do I need at the parks to see/do it all? I'd want to go on pretty much all the rides and see most shows/parades. I'm not too determined to get pictures with the characters... Is a two-day ticket enough, or should I get the three-day? Thanks!

Hey. I'm going to Tokyo Disney sometime in May/June. How many days do I need at the parks to see/do it all? I'd want to go on pretty much all the rides and see most shows/parades. I'm not too determined to get pictures with the characters... Is a two-day ticket enough, or should I get the three-day? Thanks!

You can do pretty much do everything (within reason) in two days, they're small-ish parks.

But if you have the time, I suggest the three-day ticket. They don't do park hoppers there the way we do here -- so you can do TDL on one day, DisneySea the other day and on the third day it becomes a hopper -- so you can go back and revisit your favorite attractions in each park, or get to something that you missed in those first two days.

I'd also recommend 3 days to see it all and take your time and enjoy it. That's one thing which I think makes DisneySea special, there's plenty of places to just relax and take in the atmosphere.

We took two day in summer, a Thursday and Friday, and did all rides and saw three shows, but missed a couple of shows in Disney Sea. I would not have wanted to return for a third day and miss other things in Tokyo.

But I would love, love , love to go back.......for Disney Sea. TDL is great, but only Whinnie the Pooh (amazing ride!!!) is different enough to warrant a return visit. If you go, plan on doing WtP twice. No kidding. Same thing for Journey to the Center of the Earth in Disney Sea. Try that at night, and ask for the front row. Makes a big difference.

I would recommend 3-4 days pass. The first two days you have to choose a specific park while the rest becomes hopper ticket which allow you to go back to the rides/shows you missed in the first two days.

3 days should be good but if you buy the three day pass you have to do those days one after the other which could be tiring or a pain if it's rainy weather. No matter what go on the week days because it is so much less crowded!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter