Days to go

JenStork

Earning My Ears
We are heading down in December. Epcot and Magic Kingdom, will it make any difference which park on which day, Sunday the 21st or Monday the 22nd? Yes I know it will be busy but those days or no days.

We are heading down in December. Epcot and Magic Kingdom, will it make any difference which park on which day, Sunday the 21st or Monday the 22nd? Yes I know it will be busy but those days or no days.
December 21st is a Tuesday, not a Sunday. Sunday the 19th and Tuesday the 21st are the last 2 days of the Disney Very Merriest After Hours, so if you're not planning on going to that, I would go to Magic Kingdom the opposite day, 20th or 22nd and go to Epcot on the 19th or 21st, however that works out for you.

enjoy your trip!

Yes, I mixed up my dates. Sunday, the 19th and Monday the 20th. So, I think your point about the after hours event makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter