• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of our lives Soap Fest 2001?

HappyGilmore

It is never to late to have a happy childhood!!!
Disney has held ABC Super Soap Weekend or several years but last year I think was a first for IOA hosting Days of Our Lives and Passions soap stars. Does anyone know if Islands of Adventure will be having this again this year? If so Who will be there, and when will it be held? Any info is appreciated

last year was the first year...I believe they are coming back this year...Last year it was the same weekend as the ABC fest at Disney, also the same weekend as the beer fest at city walk. This year the beer fest is November 9/10...hopefully that is when the fan fest is as well. It was a blast last year...Can't wait for this year... I sure do hope they bring Victor, Doug and Julie this year.

taken from www.universalorlando.com

NBC Soap FanFest November 3rd and 4th, 2001.

A weekend full of romance, intrigue and a chance to meet your favorite NBC Daytime stars during two days of very special events. Ride the Movies® at Universal Studios and come see the stars of NBC's hit daytime dramas Days of Our Lives and Passions at the second annual NBC Soap FanFest!

Yes, the Soap FanFest returns to Universal Orlando! It will be held at Universal Studios Florida this year and not Islands of Adventure.

Originally posted by UrbanMoon
taken from www.universalorlando.com

Yes, the Soap FanFest returns to Universal Orlando! It will be held at Universal Studios Florida this year and not Islands of Adventure.

thats good cause i heard a rumor that marvel island characters were going to have the soap stars ride Doom's Fearfall till they had to leave:jester:

I'm sure that some of them wouldn't have a problem with that. I had the opportunity to work with them last year and probably will this year. They were really cool and loved the rides, especially Doom!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter