• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days like today...

yoshimansam

Earning My Ears
Its the days like today that i really miss VMK. Sitting home sick isnt the funnest thing to do but when i could still play VMK, being home sick wasnt so bad. Thats all i wanted to say, now i am going to youtube and watch some of peoples VMK memories. Ugh... i hate being home sick....:sick:

I felt like that yesterday too... I really was in a bad mood and felt like I needed to go somewhere where I could just forget all about it. That's what I always did with vmk, just kind of left all my stress behind and had fun for a couple hours. I really miss the relaxation. My sweet escape.

You know what days also stink? Days when you're BORED OUT OF YOUR MIND and there is NOTHING to do, you can't go outside, there's nothing good on TV, you're not in the mood to play video games, and you have homework to do.

Days like that also really stink.

Do you consider vmk a video game? I never did... sometimes ypou would get bored of playing pirates (well i did, but rarely lol. i played it sooo much) but I would always want to play it again soon. I will always consider vmk more of an "online community" and not a game.

But I agree with mickey that days like that really do stink.

Do you consider vmk a video game? I never did... sometimes ypou would get bored of playing pirates (well i did, but rarely lol. i played it sooo much) but I would always want to play it again soon. I will always consider vmk more of an "online community" and not a game.

But I agree with mickey that days like that really do stink.

1. No, I was talking about video games like Wii games lol.

:offtopic: 2. You play pirates?? So do I!! what is your name?? Mine is Rosemary.

1. No, I was talking about video games like Wii games lol.

:offtopic: 2. You play pirates?? So do I!! what is your name?? Mine is Rosemary.

Um, ok with the Wii games, and I meant vmk pirates. I did try out Pirates Online though... never get on, I thought it got really really boring and not many people wanted to actually talk to you- you had to pay to get good items and things... all people thought about were the quests. I got off after a little, I dont even remember my name on there. Not the same as vmk :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter