Days Inn Lakeside

Catd76

Earning My Ears
Anyone that has any info on the Days Inn Lakeside Hotel In Orlando near Universal would be greatly appreciated!

We stayed there last summer for a few days because we got it really cheap on Priceline. I had heard some bad things about it, so I was worried. It actually turned out to be just fine. The room we had was very clean and it looked like the carpets, curtains, bedspreads, etc. were pretty new. It was in a great area - very close to lots of the attractions and good places to eat. The grounds weren't anything to write home about, but we didn't expect awesome landscaping or a great pool from a Day's Inn. The "lake" was really just a pond, and it was mostly dried up when we were there. We just wanted a clean place to sleep at night and shower in the morning. It fit the bill just fine for us. We didn't have any worries about our car being safe in the parking lot or anything like that. If you are looking for a cheap (but clean and safe) no frills kind of place that is close to the action, I don't think you will have a problem with it at all.

Thank you so much, it's nice to hear something about it from someone who actually stayed there before. We are just looking for something clean, not conserned with the pool or anything since we will be spending all of our time at the parks. We just wanted a cheap room, I actually got a rate of $21.00 per night for a week when just me and my sister go next month. (Her first time!!!) We're so excited!!! Thanks for your help.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter