• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Daylight Savings Time

Spring????? I plan on taking the kids sledding Sunday, or at least towing them behind the four wheeler.

In Michigan ,you always know when spring is just around the corner,,,you only 8 inches of snow on the ground instead of 14 inches.

The extra hour of light was nice. I did feel a little off today though. Maybe it's all a mind thing. :confused3

The extra hour of light was nice. I did feel a little off today though. Maybe it's all a mind thing. :confused3

A mind is a wasted thing.
no, wait,,,A mind is a waste.
no, thats not it,,A wasted mind is a good thing.
nope, not it either, oh never mind!

My time does not change till we reach the state line.AZ thinks not changing our clocks saves on AC... not sure that works but its why our clocks stay the same all year.

That is one thing i miss about living in Arizona - no time change, unfortunately this year it really kicked my butt this week!! I do enjoy the extra daylight in the evening

Yeah it hurt this year. we were in the fort and had a park planned for sunday. Well after having some nice cold drinks with some fiends. the next morning came way tow quick and lost an hour at the parks pretty much. Dragged for two days.

Love driving home from work in the DAYLIGHT! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter