Day two, trying it again!

Briarmom

Bessie Robindale<br><font color=b26b70>Larry's bee
I will try to post this once more, if it doesn't post, I QUIT!

Day 2, May 31

We got to DL about 15 min before rope drop and went straight to Matterhorn, which we rode twice. Then Alice (which actually worked! It never works when we are there), Pinocchio, Small World and then Splash, which had a 20 min posted wait when we got in line and a 55 minute posted wait when we got off the ride. I have to say that I forgot to bring a watch, but I do know that the wait times had been padded. Indiana Jones (which we had never been on) and Buzz (which we had never been on in DL) were both broken down. On to Haunted Mansion and POTC (which had a long wait for POTC...I think 25 min posted).
It was then time for our ps at Blue Bayou. I had the Monte Cristo, which was good, but I thought it was greasey (I know someone just posted that question) and ds had nuggets, which is what he usually has.
After lunch, the crowds were getting bad (45 minute wait for Jungle Cruise) so we went to DCA. Did Soarin' which I just think is so great and so did ds. Then I bribed ds to watch MuppetVision 3D, and I think he enjoyed it more than he did the last time.The theatre was practically empty, which I have never seen in WDW, it is always packed. Then our first ride on Grizzley River Run. I thought we would be soaked, but you just get 'very wet'. Does that make sense? Off to have a snack. Cotton candy for ds, a glass of wine for me. Ds soon discovers that he does not like cotton candy. Oh well. Time for Bug's Land. Did all the kiddie rides over there, ds wouldn't go to ITTBAB, so there wasn't much fun for me there.
At about 5pm we walked back to the hotel andI laid down for a second and soaked my sore feet for 5 minutes. We drove the cruise boats outside our hotel, which ds really liked.
For dinner we went to Tortilla Joes, which had horrible chips, the worst margaritas I have ever had, and not so good food. Won't be going there again.
It is an early night for us. We are very tired and need to be at Goofy's Kitchen at 7:50 am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter