Day Trips - Anyone Done This?

Rosie

Doughnut researcher
I'm thinking of one of the day trips BA do. Has anyone been on one of these and if so how was it?

Does anyone know whether you can these cheaper if you leave it to the last minute to book? I'm thinking of last minute for the price and also because if I booked it in advance I just wouldn't be able to keep quiet!

I'd love to do it as a Birthday surprise for DD8, princess: but it is a bit over budget for a Birthday treat and I could might regret spending so much on one day.

Bye for now.
Rosie

Yepp we did.
We had flights with Germanwings and Easyjet from Cologne and Dortmund and it was great.
As they are both lowcost carriers it is better to book them long time in advance to get a great rate :cool1:

Greets Renate

Hi, :sunny: I haven't done this myself but I would think itis better to book quite a while in advance to get cheaper flights!
Have you looked at the cost of say booking one night in the santa fe anf flights with easyjet? You might be surprised how cheap this would be for only the two of you! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter