Day Stay at hotel - after cruise

tinkerbellmamma

Mouseketeer
Anyone ever had this experience.... The airline moved our flight home to 8pm - since we are disembarking our ship before noon - has anyone done a "day" stay at a local hotel to pass the time?? Would rather not spend 7+ hrs in the airport.

Which port? There are options for day hotels in a few places, I haven't used any of them (yet) but did look into it. There may also be excursions you can do after the cruise, though they won't fill up the whole time. We did one in FLL that did an airboat tour with an alligator park. We were still at the airport shortly after lunch though.

Which port? There are options for day hotels in a few places, I haven't used any of them (yet) but did look into it. There may also be excursions you can do after the cruise, though they won't fill up the whole time. We did one in FLL that did an airboat tour with an alligator park. We were still at the airport shortly after lunch though.
Port Canaveral - Ill look into that - Thanks!

We somehow always get evening flights home and usually rent a car and go to Disney Springs or somewhere to hang out for the day.

Anyone ever had this experience.... The airline moved our flight home to 8pm - since we are disembarking our ship before noon - has anyone done a "day" stay at a local hotel to pass the time?? Would rather not spend 7+ hrs in the airport.
Ugh, the last morning of a cruise really is the low point.

Port Canaveral - Ill look into that - Thanks!
I recommend calling Hyatt Orlando at the airport to see if they have day rates availabilities. It's a very nice place to hang out. Super comfortable. Good restaurant on site. Nice pool. We like it very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter